Viewing 40 posts - 201 through 240 (of 1,557 total)
  • GTA V
  • PrinceJohn

& now the game has crashed!

andysredmini
    Free Member

Picked my copy up at lunch time from Tesco.
    So after work tonight I am going the long way home on the bike. playing Lego with my daughter, Collecting the frame and completely rebuilding my cove stiffee for the bad weather and some overtime drawings for work.

I may not be able to play too much for a couple of weeks. We have just had a new plasma and need to avoid burn in.

ski
    Free Member

WackoAK – Member

Anyone care to comment from your initial impressions on how the game compares to previous versions?

First impression..

Driving, especially the motorbikes, seems easier to control compared to the previous version (could just be me), such as, passing, avoiding trouble at speed.

Love how other car drivers give you the finger if you nudge them 😉

Driving into the sun and the flare it causes, is incredibly realistic.

That’s it so far, if you liked the old version, your going to love this one 😉

akira

Crash into random car on way to my house, so guys follow me home and get out car to discuss my driving, I pull out gun and they run for it. Free car!

PrinceJohn

I’ve not completed the first mission yet cos the game keeps crashing! Very frustrating!!

Jamie
    Free Member

Xbox or PS3, John?

marko75
    Free Member

I’m doing missions and messy around, took the drugs and killed the aliens first time.

Drac walk away from the game……. you may be spending too much playing shooter games 😉

PrinceJohn

ps3 – couldn’t sign in to the ps3 network, I have had the DNS settings to allow me to watch American netflix, just changed them back to UK settings will try again…

bwfc4eva868
    Free Member

Just waiting for someone on eBay to get back to me on a 120gig Xbox hard drive then I can pick it up and buy the game.

Drac

Drac walk away from the game……. you may be spending too much playing shooter games

Maybe.

Best moment so far, riding a dirt bike a mountain to the cable car. It took me ages and as I got near the top I was riding a very narrow trails 2 hikers were in the way so I give them a friendly beep of the horn sadly I clipped one and he flew away down the cliff I could hear him screaming. His mate got his phone out and rang the police, thinking I was safe on top of a mountain I carried on to see a police heading towards me who lost control and flew off the cliff. His mate then come tearing down too towards me just as a coyote got spooked and darted out, a huge thud and I see the coyote stuck to the front of the car as it tries to knock me off my bike.

PrinceJohn

Changing the DNS back seems to have fixed it! Hooray!

Rosss
    Free Member

Trust me to have afree day today and it doesn’t turn up
    Luckily I’m free on Thursday Friday Saturday and Sunday too 😆

racefaceec90

so is the game any good then 🙂

looks like it won’t be till xmas that i can buy a copy 🙁

enjoy 😀

codybrennan
    Free Member

Interesting that no-one’s really posted any mission info yet- everyone seems to be sandboxing it.

Could be the world’s first sim of how you want your life to be?

Jamie
    Free Member

I am currently in a battle of wills with a surrealist bit of foreign cinema. I refuse to skip to the end!

Drac

Interesting that no-one’s really posted any mission info yet- everyone seems to be sandboxing it.

No spoilers from me but I’ve just done my first heist and it was very profitable.

matther01
    Free Member

Id rather not give the game away…but have a feeling a diagram at the top of the cable car ride maybe on my to do list.

Jamie
    Free Member

Watch out when driving high performance cars up mountains….

…if you’re a mountain lion that is.

pictonroad

That car will go up anything.

Spent my first “earnings” on a beard.

bearnecessities

I’ve only just read this thread. Last game I played was Wipeout on a PS1.

I don’t entirely understand what this game is about, but I want to!

Drac

The dirt bikes can get some series air.

Jamie
    Free Member

I went for an afro. Beard is next on the list.

Is it just me, or do cars not offer as much protection in v5? They seem a bit more explodey on impacts, and lost count of the times I have been ejected through the windscreen.

I’m sure I never used to kill myself driving off silly things in v4 as much. Costing me fortune in hospital fees.

Drac

Not exploded one yet but get fired out the windscreen of the Zonda type thing and yes offer little protection from bullets which seems some odd realism to add.

Jamie
    Free Member

Not exploded one yet but get fired out the windscreen of the Zonda type thing and yes offer little protection from bullets which seems some odd realism to add.

I remember getting ejected in previous version, but seem more a chance of ending in death now.

molgrips
    Free Member

lost count of the times I have been ejected through the windscreen

Put your bloody seatbelt on.

Jamie
    Free Member

Put your bloody seatbelt on.

Y’know, if there was an option, I would!

As an aside, I just run over a mugger who nicked a lady’s travellers cheques. $500 worth, but returned them as I am a good citizen.*

*I may have got annoyed at the $50 reward and then ran her over.

PrinceJohn

Currently recreating this – with this tune!!

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnJEeHND_lQ[/video]

Drac

Hahaha yeah I had that tune come up and was singing along to it.

pictonroad

Stole a John Deere tractor and drove it into a line of cars. More pleased about this than a man of my age should be tbh…

yunki
    Free Member

you’ve got all so so wrong..

Grae ft6yf puuto is where it’s at

meehaja
    Free Member

finish work in 15 mins… well excited. Thank you all for keeping me excited for the last 8 hours!

Drac

pu??? ????? o?n? V

Is that the Aussie version?

molgrips
    Free Member

Untitled by molgrips, on Flickr

bearnecessities

Yunki, is that Exmouth?

Jamie
    Free Member

Oh dear, Molly. Oh dear 8)

yunki
    Free Member

Certainly is bearnecessities.. 😀

are you lucky enough to be a citizen of the mighty ‘muff too..?

Northwind

Molgrips… your head, in some ways, seems to be on upside down.

bearnecessities

I did spend a good few years living there before clambering up country with work.

You can travel a surprisingly long way on the roof of that building you know 😀

iain1775
    Free Member

Anyone else can’t get their pre-order blimp ride code to enter?
    Mine says no longer valid (amazon pre-order)
    Rock star website no use says to contact Sony or amazon

JEngledow
    Free Member

Agggggggggh! My wife very kindly bought me GTA5 today (I was gonna wait a few weeks and get a cheep copy), however my excitement was short lived as I don’t have enough memory so will have to wait till tomorrow (provided my lunchtime mission to find suitable memory is successful) 😥

Viewing 40 posts - 201 through 240 (of 1,557 total)

The topic ‘GTA V’ is closed to new replies.