Viewing 40 posts - 1,481 through 1,520 (of 1,557 total)
  • GTA V
  • popstar
    Free Member

trying to take me out with your jet rather than it’s weapons in that jet/land mission was well funny.

My -banzai- style wasn’t intentional, but plane hit you instead of rockets and pity I didn’t react fast enough to catapult out.

Did few team fights, had to laugh at unprepared folk. You know, its not always about just search enemy-get cover-shoot.
    My grenades were smoking hot! Lots of dead corpses were flying around 🙂

I like GTA5 too much, but GT5 in 200-300HP cars could be epic. If you go to something more powerfull, then one needs to know proper set up.

I’m in Llandudno kind of holidaying around, so hopefully wifey gets chilled about my sins.

molgrips
    Free Member

You know, its not always about just search enemy-get cover-shoot.

No?

Re GT5 I have it – I spent an awful lot of time on GT3 but not so much on GT5 it being basically the same experience. I once played camp koala online.. bit of a mistake that was! I’m up for some more racing though.. maybe a handicap system would be better though 🙂

campkoala
    Free Member

Thanks Yeti_man, didn’t have a clue where was a decent spot to start from in survival at boneyard tonight and just kept getting myself shot in the back so thanks for dragging me through many waves before I finally admitted defeat and camped right next to you.. Thought you thoroughly deserved the 7k bounty 😀

DaveRambo

CampKoala – That was fun.
    Couldn’t believe you kept getting killed.

I also don’t quite understand how you beat me in that bike race when you were so far behind and we were on identical machines – I really am bad at racing.

popstar
    Free Member

Molgrips, I once played with other douche-bag who got upset and turned on extras. We had different power ups to choose and collect from while racing. Raced him cleanly without banging about, that bastard then shot my tyres?! Caught him afterwards and fired rockets at him to set the score.

He was such a sour looser. He didn’t give up hope to crash me around, then when we finished racing and spawned outside I see him drawing a gun? I barely saved my skin, he realised that counter attack was coming his way and tried to motorcycle away.

He didn’t know prior to that racing, I soloed -Boneyard- survival and possesed -asta la vista- machine gun. No one ever escaped hellfire from that gun. He tried, but no vehicle is faster than raging bullets. Once he spawned, I run him over in ma pimp car as a good measure. I prepared to pawn him bad for all night and blow his personal car etc … coward logged off 🙁

p.s. Molgrips in missions target-cover-shoot works very well, not always in deathmatches … once you master throwing techniques of grenades new level of fun beggins 😯

molgrips
    Free Member

I haven’t played anywhere near enough of this!

campkoala
    Free Member

Racing defaults to “catch up” meaning any following car/bike is slightly faster, being out in front on long straight races is rarely an advantage to taking the win. But even on shorter twister circuits keep an eye on what’s going on behind you (radar and rear view) . Also suss out how the opposition play (especially corner) and take advantage of any break you’re given, ie. If you’re in third and know one of the drivers in front is a dirty bustard you’re almost guaranteed to get by them when he tries to take out the other driver so wait patiently.

I was knackered last night and couldn’t play for shit. (early starts this week)

might be on tonight after night ride, post ride beer will dictate. How well/badly I play.

campkoala
    Free Member

Ha ha.. Remind me not to piss you off Popstar.. It may never end 😀

I_Ache
    Free Member

Totally gutted. My PS3 is toast.

I have tried everything online and the file system keeps corrupting. So I phoned up PS Support today and they said it’s unrecoverable 🙁

Is the PS4 back compatible? Do I save for that or buy a cheap PS3?

campkoala
    Free Member

Both.
    And upgrade to PS+ so your save data is stored online instead of on the hardware. It’s well worth the 4quid a month for the free titles anyway.

marko75
    Free Member

wtf – i leave for a weeks holiday and no GTA5 – i come back and some major points scoring has been done… Good on ya!

Drac

I’ve not been on for a few days now but will be back, I’ve been playing COD again seem to be getting back into that.

scruff
    Free Member

I finished the game last night. Last few missions seemed a bit too easy.

Well it seems like I will be joining in with this – the 13yr old daughter wants it for Christmas 😯

Initially we said no – she still doesn’t think she’s getting it. Considering all her mates have it and she’s already played it, then not much point trying to shield her from it.

anonymouse
    Free Member

Yes there is – by buying it for her you are condoning the content. The language is very fruity indeed and im my opinion (which is not humble)13 is too young.

richc
    Free Member

Its pretty harsh for a 13 year old, not sure if I would want to condone my kid playing it; as its pretty brutal in places and has a lot of anal sex references.

popstar
    Free Member

It looks like PHUK clan is dying these days. Not much going on online.

grievoustim
    Free Member

I’ve been trying to finish the single player game (not even 50% through yet), so have not been online for a while

I will be back though

sputnik
    Free Member

Drac, which COD you playing?

molgrips
    Free Member

Yes there is – by buying it for her you are condoning the content. The language is very fruity indeed and im my opinion (which is not humble)13 is too young.

Hell yes. WAY too young. We’re not talking about a bit of guns and violence, the characters are seriously depraved in places.

molgrips
    Free Member

Oh and I’ll be on this weekend at some point.

Smudger666

Xbone arrives tomorrow – won’t be getting gtav for it………….see you all on cod & bf4

Drac

Drac, which COD you playing?

Mainly Black Ops II. I’ve got Ghosts but not sure I like the multiplayer.

I’ve not been on much due to work and family, I’ll not be on this weekend as the weekend is Xfactor then Jungle so by the time that crap is done I’ll be thinking about going to kip.

scandal42
    Free Member

Oh Shit

Just had confirmation that this has been posted through our post box this morning, is my life over for the foreseeable?

Oh, PS3 of course.

Drac
    samuri
    Free Member

Quite an interesting couple of hours today. After a lot of messing about (I don’t spend very much time playing so I’m still only level 16), I nicked a helicoptor from Trevors field and then flew, completely unchallenged, into the military base, flew off in an F16 and then spent a while shooting things with missiles in the city.

It’s a beautiful thing to fly but targeting other players is impossible. For a start it only wanted to target police. Any ideas how to get it to aim at players?

Drac

You can’t in free play but for players use the guns it destroys them almost instantly.

molgrips
    Free Member

Anyone online tonight?

molgrips
    Free Member

Finally managed to steal a jet. Got shot down immediately.

samuri
    Free Member

Once I’d stolen the F16 (laser), I was invincible.

You know, until I crashed due to my crap flying.

molgrips
    Free Member

They scrambled loads of jets rather quickly, somehow. Sidewindered my arse.

samuri
    Free Member

It’s a bit odd. When I flew in I flew all over the base for a while, it all went red and I could see the red dots. They scrambled at least two interceptors. I flew back over the base, saw the plane sitting on the ground and ‘landed’ the helicopter (i.e., just held the left trigger).

Legged it to the plane, jumped in, took off. Not one shot fired. A police helicopter came at me (bro) but I had missiles, see.

molgrips
    Free Member

I will be trying again, even though it takes ages to walk back from where you respawn and go fetch another chopper.

samuri
    Free Member

OK, finished the singleplayer story mode over the weekend.
    Still plenty of side missions to clean up like ramps and things but yes, finished.

Absolutely awesome. Best game I have ever played. Better than Red dead, Elder Scrolls and I think, even better than Borderlands 2. And there’s still multiplayer to mess with (although I quite like the linear aspect of singleplayer).

If you’re looking for a present for an adult who likes games and for some bizarre and inextricable reason they don’t have this yet, get it for them.

What next?

BoardinBob

The multiplayer is so massive I’ve no plans to move onto a new game. The new game modes they’re introducing are excellent and the ability to create your own deathmatches and races is superb.

bikemonkey
    Free Member

Was just playing online (only level 6). A user called who_wants_money just gave me $69mil. Is this normal?

Drac

Not tried the new game modes but they look good.

Certainly isn’t bikemonkey.

DaveRambo

I tried a capture the flag the other night – 4 people joined in and it ended up as me vs 3.

I had the most kills but there was always one of them near the flag so I didn’t get one. Would be good with headsets and a few clan people to play with.

bikemonkey
    Free Member

Someone else has just given me even more money out of nowhere. I’ve got about $250mil now.

I’ve spent a bit but am fully expecting it to be taken off me at some point. Got a lovely apartment with a 10 car garage and a collection of nice cars.

Hopefully, as I didn’t request it or agree to it, I’ve not really done anything wrong.

donks
    Free Member

I hate this game,

My lad got this about 2 weeks ago and has turned from a typical unresponsive teenager into a total zombie who refuses to leave his room. He runs down stairs raids the cupboard for food then disappears back to his pit and continues to shout at random people through the silly headset he wears…. 2 nights ago I got woken up at 2.30am with him shouting down the mic at his mate online. Game got removed…. With a little tussle!

Viewing 40 posts - 1,481 through 1,520 (of 1,557 total)

The topic ‘GTA V’ is closed to new replies.