Viewing 40 posts - 1,361 through 1,400 (of 1,557 total)
  • GTA V
  • samuri
    Free Member

I’ve had a lot of fun tonight. Didn’t see any crew there though.

The wave missions are excellent. I did one with two others in a warehouse place. Really enjoyed working together as a team on that.

Someone put a bounty in this chap and I was just stealing a helicopter at the time so I flew over and the bugger was waiting for me, clipped me and nicked my helicopter! I spent about twenty minutes trying to catch him. It was hilarious 😉

anonymouse
    Free Member

Just did the hipster rampage. Pure genius.

wilko1999
    Free Member

Kicked by other players during a team deathmatch? For what? Was just running round killing people and getting killed. What’s the story? 😡

Drac

Wilko disconnections show up as kicks I’ve been suffering at the weekend from that. Didn’t get on tonight as Mrs has been watching her crap TV.

campkoala
    Free Member

Talking of being kicked, I killed another player and nicked his car tonight and he respawned round the corner so I drove round to run him over but instead got “kicked” out just before I was about to hit him and he shoguns me.. Guess he was quick enough to change his car access settings from <everyone> fair play! I’d never have pulled that off.

Had no idea you could simply change the settings when someone is using your car, should save chasing folk around trying to steal it back in future.

Drac

Yeah happened to me in the first few days. It would be better if you couldn’t block people taking it, the game is called Grand Theft Auto after all and you can fit an ignition bomb.

samuri
    Free Member

On the profile page before doing missions I can see my character stats and my character along with a sad looking brown face with a number next to it. What’s that? I assumed it was my indicator of being a bad sport but I just got an award for being a good one.

I_Ache
    Free Member

Thats the crew emblem/avatar isn’t it?

samuri
    Free Member

if it is then Drac should be very ashamed of himself. It’s rubbish.

wilko1999
    Free Member

Ah, I see, cheers Drac. Slowly getting into the online game now although I find it a little clunky. Still very early days yet though. My first stick-up last night someone shot me from outside the store while the cashier was loading up the bag 😥

Drac

Crew emblem and yup I’m no artist it’s my South Park Style Samuel L Jackson.

molgrips
    Free Member

My first stick-up last night someone shot me from outside the store while the cashier was loading up the bag

Los Santos, it’s a rough place.

I’ve managed to lose my bluetooth headset btw, which is bloody frustrating. I’m not being rude, everyone.

Drac

It’s in the room somewhere as I could hear myself talking the other night from your mic.

molgrips
    Free Member

I’d tried to connect my logitech boombox as a handsfree but it didn’t seem to work at all. No-one could hear me it seemed, but I left it connected anyway. I could only hear a few spurts and noises from it too.

campkoala
    Free Member

ha ha.. Molgrips, what were you thinking? just get a new cheap headset, mine was £8 from ADSA and although obviously not amazing, it does it’s job just fine without causing all sorts of annoying feedback etc..
    if the old one turns up, you’ll have a spare or use it for your phone.

the game is called Grand Theft Auto after all
    Agree’d.

it’s my South Park Style Samuel L Jackson.

Ha ha.. Brilliant!!! 😀

Samurai – the number is your rank within the CREW (I think)

finally bought myself a garage next to the skate park lastnight (at the ripe old age of L30) and a BMX to sit next to my whip 😉 is there actually any point/benefit in buying a house?

Also, I never seem to get any more than about $100,000 before I blow it on shite and tend to spray about 10k of ammo every hour or so.
    any tips for making quick money? racing is my main income (I’m fairly decent at it so can make quite a lot fairly quickly but I don’t really want to spend hours grinding) selling a SUV every 45mins seems the only other quick(ish) way.

Why, when you’re constantly told to bank your cash can’t you rob other players (or be robbed) of decent amounts of money?

molgrips
    Free Member

mine was £8 from ADSA

A bluetooth phone style one? Or something gaming specific?

I found out I can afford a garage upstate, I wonder if it’s worth it? Only got about $40k so far.

EDIT blimey, he’s right – quite a selection of headsets for under a tenner on Asda’s website. Ordered, as my original one was pretty uncomfortable for gaming anyway 🙂

warton
    Free Member

I got the garage, It’s worth having two cars, for different classes of racing.

I’m struggling to like GTA online. no one is ever up for doing the missions, it’s boring IMO

the single player is superb though.

molgrips
    Free Member

I’m up for missions.

Problem is Drac is the crew member who’s always on, and he just likes running around killing people in free play 🙂

warton
    Free Member

Molgrips, that was just a generic problem with GTA online on the whole, not the STW clan. anyway, you’re all idiots on the PS3, while i’m keeping it street on the XBox.

campkoala
    Free Member

ok. Blud! 😉

switch to a new online game if no-one’s taking you up on your mission invites.

Had plenty 8 player races and 4 player survival matches with randoms, never bothered using my own car, there’s always more than one to choose from that’s more than good enough to win with.

molgrips
    Free Member

Route 68 might be my favourite race so far, because of the number of comedy accidents caused by outrageous speed. And the plane one around the wind turbines, that’s a laugh.

I_Ache
    Free Member

I will be on every monday and wednesday evening again as soon as I get my PS3/controllers sorted.

miketually
    Free Member

I still really want this game, but I’m worried that I’m a bit too Guardian to play it properly 🙂

I_Ache
    Free Member

That bloke is a tit. Its an effing game, a great one at that. If he can’t cope with a computer game and its fine to do things that you wouldn’t normally do how does he get through life?

Get the game mike and enjoy it.

molgrips
    Free Member

That bloke is making a comic caricature of himself. It’s a joke article.

I’m as guardian as anyone, and I don’t like parts of the single player game, but I still manage to excuse the game 🙂

popstar
    Free Member

Went through few survival missions, earned x$$$$x bought a flat. Allmost middle class.

Player tried to rob me, he didn’t realise I inherited -asta la vista- machine gun from previous mission. He wasnt pleased with his greedy decision. Whip of righteousness was served on him, and his fancy racing bike.

Entering territory of bad sports.

Spectated guy bmx-ing jumps, he didnt like my presence and shot me. I only wanted to see his whips, so machine gunned him and sank his bike in the sea.

No messin with bad mudha phurkers.

bearnecessities

Genuine q: does playing this online eat data allowance? (only 10gb until end of the month when it switches to unlt’d).

Drac

I’m up for missions done a few now but this last week as my connection has been unstable. I’ll be on later in the week as I’m days although that said I may be on tonight as office boy tomorrow.

According to my email during last nights state of insomnia I ordered COD: Ghosts so will be player that too. Found the order email this am before I went to work 😳

Gaming can use a surprising amount of bandwidth so I’d keep an eye on it.

campkoala
    Free Member

Anyone wanting to earn good money quick, get into an 8 player race down the drain, 9.5k for a win and you’ll level up after 3 wins.. It’s a short lap (not much more than a minute) and a fast circuit with plenty of carnage due to the 2 hairpins and narrow gaps between the concrete supports. If you’re any good at racing bet, I walked away with 15k for 3min racing last night. 😀

Drac

Betting is good way to win I won a nice lump in one of the races, the other 2 guys lost a fair bit.

*cough*

miketually
    Free Member

Get the game mike and enjoy it.

Sadly, I’d also need to get a PS3. And some time to play the game.

molgrips
    Free Member

I tend do come either first or second at races, or ridiculously last by going the wrong way or having some other stupid calamity.

OmarLittle
    Free Member

My record in races is something like 1 win in 47 😳

campkoala
    Free Member

small change to a player like me Drac 😉

campkoala
    Free Member

Think I’m about 25wins to 50 races, full bars on the racing status, if I’m not spun off by another player or playing half asleep I’ll generally win. Tactics and patience come into busy multi player races

marko75
    Free Member

I have a nice 1 bedroom apt in the nice area of town with a 6 car garage <ohh get me>. Best bit is the free beer that you can drink whenever you want – although the showering whilst wearing a bikini is bizarre!

I too am crap at racing – 1 win in 25ish?

I do have $500k in the bank but not sure what to spend it on (all my ammo comes from survivor games).

Dont think I will be online tonight – but should be tomorrow. See you there!

bails

My record in races is something like 1 win in 47

I keep ending up in races on my own!

campkoala
    Free Member

Ha ha.. You know there’s no pay out or XP if you race Alone?

There is a quit option. Or is it all about the WIN for you? 😉

campkoala
    Free Member

Marco, pimp your car’s and make them invinsible

Drac

6 car Garage? 10 is where it’s at these days.

Yeah and pimp cars out with armour, roll cages, bullet proof tyres then when your in freemode people can’t slow you down or kill you so easily.

The racing I always start off well then crash or take wrong turning which mean I’m often last.

I’ll not be on tonight as I wrecked and back at work tomorrow at 7am.

Viewing 40 posts - 1,361 through 1,400 (of 1,557 total)

The topic ‘GTA V’ is closed to new replies.