Viewing 40 posts - 1,281 through 1,320 (of 1,557 total)
  • GTA V
  • Drac

Haha you’ll catch up. Made a good bit cash so have a new apartment with 10 car garage but skint again.

Drac

A quick drink and I’ll be on soon.

popstar
    Free Member

Ordered turtle beach px22, damn why did I start gaming again. Barely survived WOW times now it’s GTA. Roll on!

molgrips
    Free Member

Am I the lowest level contributor to the thread at level 10?

Smudger666

I think the social club is a bit slow to update – says I’m level 16 – 26 now.

Can we get an xbox rollcall?

molgrips
    Free Member

Oh.. Wife wants to watch a film together… 🙂

Drac

New members have been invited.

Tell her you’re watching Heat Molgrips.

molgrips
    Free Member

Well we couldn’t find a film so she suggested I play GTA – win 🙂 good session, thanks all, but my PS3 just crashed 🙁

Drac

Yeah proper good laugh.

Ah is that what happened it time me out and now having to reboot my PS3 to see if I can join sessions.

molgrips
    Free Member

Bedtime here, but I am home all week so should be on more.

Drac

Night.

It’s well and truly broke for me. I’m off tomorrow then back on nights so will be on tomorrow as Mrs is away/

popstar
    Free Member

I told ma wife to pxxxs off, – man is playing game. Then PHUK racer shouldered me into oncoming car during a race when we went neck-to-neck. I thought to play nicely but laughing into mic created atmosphere. Damn, need to lvl up skillz.

Survival mode is funny business. Could set up 2 in barn and 2 behind shed. Should easily pump through 10 waves.

wilsonalasdair
    Free Member

Sorry for the question:

What is the name of the crew, and do people play on Xbox 360?

Only just started playing online!

Cheers

popstar
    Free Member

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/bad_mutha_phurkas/

PS3 = Ftw!

Collected full arsenal of weapons during survival mode, but after restart of game all goodies had gone, wtf?!

wilsonalasdair
    Free Member

Nice one!

Request sent Nitrolek/Dawes

Anyone use an Xbox, or am I on my own?

atlaz
    Free Member

I play XBox. Looks like they’ve fixed things somewhat. Although unexpectedly I appear to be #1 in the crew with a ridiculous score so it doesn’t seem to be totally fixed.

molgrips
    Free Member

Then PHUK racer shouldered me into oncoming car during a race when we went neck-to-neck.

What’s your username? I did that to someone in the route 68 race, but it happened to me a few times too. Barged someone into a telegraph pole for comedy deceleration effect.

Drac

On the second race I took someone out right at the start and then there was a huge pile which I just missed so sat at the front all the way. The first race errmmmmm errrrrr my chid was sick on the back seat so had to pull over and clean that up, yeah that’s what happened.

atlaz
    Free Member

I think a little push now and then is par for the course. I had someone nudge me into a tree in a motorbike race so I may have accidentally pushed him off the side of the road once I caught him up again.

molgrips
    Free Member

I must admit I never deliberately knocked anyone out of the way. Mostly because I always crash myself when I try.

atlaz
    Free Member

It’s fairly unpredictable entirely for that reason I think. Stops you just ramming people out of the way to win races.

Smudger666

AW – xbox here

Smudger GB is my ingame name

Atlaz……whats yours?
    AW………whats yours?

I’ve met hexamstu in game as well.

and make sure you have a mic!

Lifer
    Free Member

It’s GTA not Gran Tourismo, full contact expected!

B_Leach
    Free Member

If you logged on enough hours in San Andreas, you’ll know exactly what a PIT maneuver is. Turns out it’s a fairly consistent way of removing rival racers!

takisawa2

Drac, request to join Bad Mutha Phurkas just sent. I thought I’d already sent a request but nowt showing in the Social Club. Its about time some of you Xboxers felt the awesumnessness of a level 8 master. 🙂

I’m takisawa in GTA so look me up. Usually doing that funny running in a circle thing before getting killed by some 8yr old.

Drac

Ok I’ll look now.

You maybe did bit it bugged out with a few so had to delete their application.

andeh

I’m XBox, I think I was playing with you yesterday Smudger? My driving was awful?

I should be Dangerham online.

Smudger666

yup – i remember andeh – yes, pretty awful! bout the same as me though!

ok, xbox roll call so far

Smudger666 ……..Smudger GB
    Andeh…………..Dangerham
    takisawa2……….Takisawa
    Atlaz…………..Atlazzz

If everyone links their xbox/ps3 account on the social club, we can work out who is who.

AW………whats yours?
    whats yours….Hexamstu?

wilsonalasdair
    Free Member

Aw……Nitrolek

Smudger666

Well, I’ll be on for a wee while this evening – look out for me if you are on.

wilsonalasdair
    Free Member

Yea should be on to. will look out for you.

molgrips
    Free Member

I have used the Pit manoeuvre often in various games bu the results seem very unpredictable in GTAV!

legend
    Free Member

ok, xbox roll call so far

Smudger666 ……..Smudger GB
    Andeh…………..Dangerham
    takisawa2……….Takisawa
    Atlaz…………..Atlazzz

Legend2511…….Legend

although I kinda forget the online version exists 🙁

Drac
    marko75
    Free Member

Wife is playing basketball tonight – guess I will see you online!

Drac

I’ll be on as Mrs is still away just having me tea and then back on I go.

tlr

Erm, right. I’m so shite at this online bit I can’t even work out how to request to join your crew.

So please tell me how to send a request, and secondly let me join your crew.

I’ve already been killed twice by 6 year old Spaniards whilst typing this!

marko75
    Free Member

Erm, right. I’m so shite at this online bit I can’t even work out how to request to join your crew.

So please tell me how to send a request, and secondly let me join your crew.

I’ve already been killed twice by 6 year old Spaniards whilst typing this!

If you are using a PS3 – then find the first post on this thread and follow the links. Herr Boss Man (with the kinky underwear) Drac will accept you (he is easy like that) and you will join in the sillyness that is STW/GTA5.

On a plus note – I annoyed someone enough last night that a bounty was placed on my head. Drac was on the same map so I drove towards him, got out of my car and allowed him to kill me and gain $7k! Its a bizarre world!

Drac
    tlr

Cheers, request sent. I was trying to do it in the game rather than online.

At least now I can be shot by other middle aged men rather than foreign toddlers.

Timmo100

Viewing 40 posts - 1,281 through 1,320 (of 1,557 total)

The topic ‘GTA V’ is closed to new replies.