Viewing 40 posts - 1,241 through 1,280 (of 1,557 total)
  • GTA V
  • atlaz
    Free Member

No package here. I’ve now hit level 13 5 times and logged back in to find it back at level 12. Getting tiresome 😛

Maybe I’m on at the wrong time but I’m getting few missions where people are joining

I_Ache
    Free Member

anonymous, I want to do it all again. The whole journey was good fun.

atlaz, I have had that a few times too when nobody wants to join the missions. Not a biggie, most of the missions I enjoy online are doable solo, its just harder.

I too don’t have the money yet.

atlaz
    Free Member

well my problem is because I’m not levelling up, I only recently got the SMG but it’s quite hard to do stuff like the pier mission when your gun is quite short range. Makes for quite careful mission choice

I_Ache
    Free Member

Yes Deathmatches are bloody hard with only a pistol! I dont think I have killed anybody yet.

Drac

Got your invite last night i_ache but was in the middle of hunting some guys down who tried to take us out. A sticky bomb sorted them and their car out but cost me about £1k in compensation.

Hate the way it does that it’s Pvp so you should be allowed to blow players cars up.

Went on yesterday afternoon to build some cash up for my sniper rifle, it’s now scoped and silenced. It’s great for picking off people escaping on motorbikes.

I_Ache
    Free Member

No worries Drac. I had somebody take issue with me last night for no reason whatsoever. I was on my way to Lesters so just ignored him shooting for a while, this got tedious so I turned around and ran him off his motorbike. Nobber.

Drac

Haha yeah had the a few times but I’m very guilty of it too.

njee20
    Free Member

I’m really underwhelmed by online, loads of waiting around, missions with very few people, did a deathmatch the other day with one other bloke, who just jumped in a car and drove off!

Driving around mowing folk down is quite funny, but there just don’t seem to be enough people for anything to really happen for me.

scruff
    Free Member

How does it save the character online, do you have to quit back to the normal game? Phone doesnt have a quicksave feature and I lost my level, think I just turned the console off though.

Lifer
    Free Member

Yeah I always hold the down d-pad button and go back into offline before quitting. *touchwood* haven’t lost anything doing it that way.

Lifer
    Free Member

njee20 – Member
    I’m really underwhelmed by online, loads of waiting around, missions with very few people, did a deathmatch the other day with one other bloke, who just jumped in a car and drove off!

If you’re playing on your own – firstly find a crew! – and are you selecting missions through ‘quick job’ or waiting for people to join the missions you get sent to your phone?

Drac

Join games with other crew members, think I seen you the other night and the cruise with them in free mode. There’s superb missions in multiplayer but the problem is when you get an invite you can’t tell it’s a crew member.

How does it save the character online, do you have to quit back to the normal game? Phone doesnt have a quicksave feature and I lost my level, think I just turned the console off though.

Yes switch back to offline mode as it forces a save to the servers, it updates regularly but occasionally they bug out so don’t just quit the game. I’ve lost no rank since the problems on launch of MP.

Drac
    legend
    Free Member

all it took was going to the south-east for a week, and on my return home I’m working again 😀 This weekend just became a lot less productive

marko75
    Free Member

Driving around mowing folk down is quite funny, but there just don’t seem to be enough people for anything to really happen for me

Yes i thought this at first but now I have levelled up a bit I have a lot more missions to go for.

I prefer LTS missions or racing (although I am pants at the later) – but my favourite ones are survival – good points free guns and easy chance to level up. If you join PHUK I can invite you to a survival game and all you have to do is survive until the 3rd round (when guns get interesting!). Once you have played one game you can enter free mode with all the guns you collected during the mission :). Once you get the mini gun hunting prey (idiots online) is much fun as there isnt much they can do!

If you see me online and host a mission I can join in and use a sniper rifle if that helps. If I have already done a survivor mission maybe I can meet up and ‘drop’ a weapon by your feet??????

Ps I now have an apartment – a single lady in a one bedroom apartment in a nice area of town with a 6 car garage! What is a girl to do?

molgrips
    Free Member

Logging on shortly, please don’t kill me.

molgrips
    Free Member

Thanks for a good few games whoever icon markie is, shame my headset wasn’t working.

marko75
    Free Member

mol grips – that was me! yes please get a head set working!

Sorry I messed up in survivor!

molgrips
    Free Member

I messed up more.. Only realised after that last round that I should have come over to that portacabin with you and made a stand. I really suck at online FPS for some reason, so I need more practice. I seem to be good at the races though 🙂

Oh and your bum does look big in those hotpants, I’m afraid.

marko75
    Free Member

Molgrips – no worries. Yes the portacabins are the place to be on the ‘boneyard’ and also the one by the scrap yard (name escapes me) especially if there are two of you. Its just he helicopters which are a pain! Good luck for the future games and hope to see you online!

Cougar

Pedantically, it’s not an FPS, it’s a TPS.

molgrips
    Free Member

Thanks Cougar 🙂

Marko there was an RPG not far from the portacabin, not sure if you saw that.

Also, found out how to turn on my mic so hopefully that will help. Home all week next week so hopefully more gaming 🙂

Drac

Good few games there Molgrips I’ve added the Top Gun II mission to my bookmarks as that with a few players should be a good laugh.

molgrips
    Free Member

Thanks, was fun. Look forward to that with more people 🙂 should be on tonight too hopefully.

molgrips
    Free Member

Camp Koala.. The reason you couldn’t understand me.. I’d set the system voice transformer to give me a squeaky high voice.. Can’t reset it from in the game 🙂

Drac

Oooh ooh found a new way to deal with people’s lovely cars.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uARtbOEFMNw[/video]

I’ll be testing that in a bit.

popstar
    Free Member

Finally lvl up to 16, how can i join crew? Its frustrating playing with randoms … Ztalin* account name.

Drac

Page 1 of this thread there’s a link.

popstar
    Free Member

Thanks will do

Smudger666

Go one better – I grab a random car and drive to the cargo bob. Cover it in stick bombs – 5 is TE max. Pick it up, drive to town and hover at an intersection. Drop the car on passing players, if you have enough height, the bombs self detonate, if not you can’t set them off as they hit – great fun!.

I_Ache
    Free Member

Being really feed up with online locking up on me, it’s starting to happen during normal gameplay too. I am getting it every 5 mind or so. The first few times I played online it was fine, it all seemed to go wrong with the film premiere mission in the normal game. I couldn’t pause or do anything menu/phone related then it just froze.

There is supposed to be an update this week, hopefully that will sorry masters out. If not I’m going to delete the game and see if that helps at all. Maybe it has got itself corrupted somehow.

Smudger666

Obviously that should have said you CAN set them off manually as they land.

fatboyslo
    Free Member

Crew request sent

fatboyslo = fatoldgit= fatty

skill level very low 🙁

but I make great Cannon Fodder 😛

sicklilpuppy
    Free Member

Drac request sent

molgrips
    Free Member

I seem to have found a bug. I get money, I put it in the bank, then next time I load online the money seems to be back in my pocket – AND in my account as well!

andeh

I finally have XBox Live, whooopeee! 8)

Anyone on tonight? I’ll dig out my headset.

popstar
    Free Member

Played with random players survival deathmatch, went upto 8 waves, inherited few nice guns. Shame can’t buy ammunition for them. Sent request to PHUK didn’t get invite yet.

Drac

I’ll add those who have requested in a minute.

I’m going for a takeaway in a bit then I’ll online been building cash up most of the afternoon.

molgrips
    Free Member

I’ll be around later, anyone for a phuk survivor session?

marko75
    Free Member

Drac – just been on the Social club – can you stop playing please as I wont be able to outscore you at this rate! But the PHUK gang is looking impressive!

Hope to see you all tonight!

Viewing 40 posts - 1,241 through 1,280 (of 1,557 total)

The topic ‘GTA V’ is closed to new replies.