Viewing 40 posts - 1,081 through 1,120 (of 1,557 total)
  • GTA V
  • molgrips
    Free Member

Does anyone know if you can use the mic from a hands free kit and still have the sound come through the tv?

Drac

Yup you can that’s how I use to do it.

Jamie there’s a mission where you’re paired up with another player one drives and the other is the passenger, only the passenger can see the route so has to give directions.

creamegg
    Free Member

Got it… Installing now. Whats the deal with it? Is it all online or is there 2 different game modes?

Drac

It’s singleplayer and multiplayer.

Jamie
    Free Member

Jamie there’s a mission where you’re paired up with another player one drives and the other is the passenger, only the passenger can see the route so has to give directions.

Balls.

Drac

Not sure what the mission is called so you can skip it or refuse invites.

samuri
    Free Member

Not seen that one yet. I have no mic at all so can’t do it.
    No-one would be able to understand me anyway.

Jamie
    Free Member

I listen to waaaaay too much Non-Stop Pop:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vfLvZCdT9g[/video]

Drac

Too much Soul Wax for me.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-GWKBe-u8Q[/video]

Funnily enough it was on the radio at work a few weeks back when I was working a Response Car, no it didn’t make me drive faster. Honest.

Jamie
    Free Member

Heh…that was going to be my Plan B post.

..other fav is:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjUU15WB-5w[/video]

Lifer
    Free Member

Country stations or West Coast Classics for me, what’s the Soulwax station?

Oh bit of Pam Greer as well. And De Angelo cracks me up OOOOOOOMMMMM

stanfree
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB8xGaXhtnk[/video]

This is my personal favourite , I also love it when Simple Minds ‘All the things she said’ comes on.

molgrips
    Free Member

Rebel radio or the rock one 🙂

anonymouse
    Free Member

West Coast Classics or Non-stop Pop for me.

andeh

Has anyone heard Chakra Attack on WCTR with the guy who plays Leon from Curb Your Enthusiasm? 😀 So good!

My favourites are Mirror Park, Vinewood Blvd or The Lowdown 🙂

atlaz
    Free Member

I mostly listen to FlyLo FM for some reason. Had an interesting online moment the other day, some bloke robbed a gas station but because I was near him people started shooting at me so I shot one and the police were chasing. I eventually dumped my car to get the star gone and when I went back to get it, the other feller was getting in it to drive away.

Result: Long-range pistol headshot. Still not entirely sure how I managed a single shot kill but he wasn’t too happy.

titusrider
    Free Member

Non stop pop ftw!

any tips on fun stuff to get up to in single player once you have completed the main story line? mostly im driving round looking out for people at the side of the road needing stuff and buying all the buildings.

oh and how do you buy the vinewood houses, I marked one to go view as trevor but I couldn’t get in it or work out how to pay for it!

Drac

Hello Boys!

molgrips
    Free Member

Lol.

Incidentally, does anyone know if it’s possible to buy women’s clothes with a male character? Surely this needs to be possible?

grievoustim
    Free Member

So has anyone in the STW crew actually interacted/ done jobs together yet?

Whenever I log on of an evening I always seem to be the only member online – although I did see molgrips on there at the same time as me once

Drac

Not sure grips couldn’t find a way with my other character.

Yup played a few games with Marko now. Invited others to do missions but they’ve not joined in yet.

PrinceJohn

Robyn’s voice melts my heart..

My favourite tune thus far…but it was before the game as well.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmk30mvVz3Y[/video]

PrinceJohn

Drac you remind me of –

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzgg_UFXXpM[/video]

Drac

Have you been watching me parade around dancing to Goodbye Horses again?

molgrips
    Free Member

If you see me please invite me!

Drac

Sure you’ve posted before but what’s your PSN name as it’s the easiest way. I’m suffering wife TV but hopefully be on at 9.

grievoustim
    Free Member

I’ll be on 9ish too
    Name on there same as here

molgrips
    Free Member

I’m molgrips everywhere 🙂

Won’t be on til Friday or Saturday, I’m gta-less.

Drac

Ok I’ll get you added anyway.

marko75
    Free Member

Was playing survivor earlier – great fun and $20k if you get through all the phases!

Defo easier with a mic though! Could be a good place for PHUK to shoot AI characters and generally have a laugh

Jamie
    Free Member

Yup played a few games with Marko now. Invited others to do missions but they’ve not joined in yet.

Going online for first time now. About to do some race.

Invite me if you see me. No mic yet, tho.

Quick Q. Do I assume XBOX and PS3 bods can play together?

Edit: Well it took 2 secs for some random dude to shoot me in the face.

Drac

Seen you on that Mark didn’t know what it was but will take a look.

Just come off still post puke bug here so bollocked.

molgrips
    Free Member

Thanks Drac.

marko75
    Free Member

– only join us if you fancy laughing more than talking!

Seen you on that Mark didn’t know what it was but will take a look.

– its fun – just shoot like crazy but it helps if you work together. Not only do you get lots of points I now am the proud owner of a heavy duty sniper rifle, lots of grenades, a mini gun and an assault rifle – all FOC :).

I will try and get online tonight! See you all there!

Drac

– its fun – just shoot like crazy but it helps if you work together. Not only do you get lots of points I now am the proud owner of a heavy duty sniper rifle, lots of grenades, a mini gun and an assault rifle – all FOC :).

Nice but they may disappear when you log in next.

Might be on tonight depends on what shite the wife wants to watch.

Got a game with Grevioustim and Kola_Bear (sp) last night, mainly in free play driving around killing randoms and helping each other out when in trouble.

Lifer
    Free Member

I think they disappear when you run out of ammo.

marko75
    Free Member

Drac: Nice but they may disappear when you log in next

Lifer: I think they disappear when you run out of ammo

Two people off my xmas card list…. gave it a try during lunch and lost all my new guns 🙁

Did try a survivor round by myself and got to round 4 (of ten) and picked up some nice guns – might be an idea to give a survivor round a try and the beginning of the session and then kill people with the newly acquired guns 🙂

grievoustim
    Free Member

and Kola_Bear (sp) last night, mainly in free play driving around killing randoms and helping each other out when in trouble.

The game told me last night that other players had reported me and I was in danger of being booted off the session for bad behaviour

I though killing people was the whole point of GTA. I don’t have a headset so could abuse anyone even if I wanted to

Jamie
    Free Member

My understanding is if you’re a bit of a dick, you get flagged as a bad sport. Eventually you just get thrown into areas full of you little rotters who can’t play nice 8)

buck53

I am now ‘in the crew’ and should be on at some point tonight, will keep an eye out for the rest of you!

Viewing 40 posts - 1,081 through 1,120 (of 1,557 total)

The topic ‘GTA V’ is closed to new replies.