Viewing 40 posts - 1,001 through 1,040 (of 1,557 total)
  • GTA V
  • I_Ache
    Free Member

I think that may be the case Cougar. I have also noticed that in the hills during the day there are lots of estate cars loaded with luggage but at night there are loads of boy racers in ferraris and GT40s etc.

Lifer
    Free Member

Don’t worry about being stuck with rubbish cars in online, once you fit a tracker to a car it replaces your existing saved car.

Lifer
    Free Member

tomhoward – Member

a faasand!

*Nostalgic tear* 😥

PrinceJohn
    Free Member

Just been online, made several grand, how do I bank my money?

Drac

You can do it online or bring up your GPS and select ATM, on PS3 there’s a quick access to your GPS by holding select.

PrinceJohn
    Free Member

I might of shot someone as well… If it was anyone from here I’m sorry, was curious as to what happens when you die online & didn’t fancy committing suicide…

akira

May poke around online later, be able to sneak up on people with my Prius.

Drac

Might be on later as wide awake following nights.

molgrips
    Free Member

I chose a Vauxhaull Ampera as my car for the first race. Not fast enough to win but I came a decent second.

marko75
    Free Member

Drac – if you were in an ambulance tonight – you shit – killing me 😛

Drac

Hahah that was me the aim is higher so I couldn’t get a shot on you.

anonymouse
    Free Member

Thankfully my saved game issue seems to have resolved itself and I’m back on the main campaign and having great fun. The shoot the plane down mission was brilliant, but I did find landing the crop duster in the cargo plane in the following mission so impossibly difficult that I had to skip that section. I think I’ll stay off the online action for a little while just in case there are further game save issues.

Cougar

I’m confused.

On the iFruit app / website, it reckons my Betta shares are worth about two million and climbing, but in-game (single player) it’s showing about £100,000.

Dunno whether to keep them any longer or wait. Hm.

I_Ache
    Free Member

The two plane missions mentioned above were great.

I still havn’t managed to keep the Fighter Jet. I came really close last night but crashed while trying to land it as there was a squad car on the runway!

anonymouse
    Free Member

A quote from Trevor driving past some cyclists.

“Think you own the road, don’t you, pedalling pricks. ”

Drac

New patch out for PSN nothing on what it does yet.

molgrips
    Free Member

Can you set up your own missions? Can we have cycling deathmatch?

I_Ache
    Free Member

Oooh now that would be fun.

DezB
    Free Member

Never played, or will play the game, but just seen it’s got a brilliant soundtrack! Hope you geeks appreciate it 🙂

Drac

Not yet Molgrips.

Damn right it has DezB this one for a start.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd5ZLJWQmss[/video]

Cougar

I’m sure it must be scripted rather than a coincidence, but it played Convoy when I stole the truck as part of one of the story missions. Second biggest laugh of the game for me, that. (Biggest was a Trevor line I probably shouldn’t repeat.)

samuri
    Free Member

Online last night hilarious.

Missions with others, deathmatches, solo deathmatches.
    I kill thE same guy about five times in two minutes. He kept respawning right in front of me.

Its brilliant, I shouted to the wife but she’d gone out.

Cougar

Use more petrol next time.

Drac

Had a good couple of hours last night online with an old gaming buddy causing chaos in freeroam, full on comedy moments because the physics and AI.

grievoustim
    Free Member

finally got on line – not had much time to play but looks fun

Drac – I’ve asked to join the crew if you would be so kind to accept me

Ta

andeh

Cougar – Moderator
    I’m sure it must be scripted rather than a coincidence

It must be, I was erm, delivering another character to their death in the boot of my car and, while chatting to them, this came on:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1ykMNtzMT8[/video]

…highlight of the game 😆

Drac

Hahaha yeah that had me creased too.

Entonox
    Free Member

Requested an invite.

Any tips for ranking up fast? Haven’t read this thread in case it contained spoilers.

Cheers

anonymouse
    Free Member

Requested an invite.

Any tips for ranking up fast? Haven’t read this thread in case it contained spoilers.

Cheers

If you’re not reading the thread to avoid spoilers, how are you going to see the tips for ranking up fast?
    Seriously though, for a thread running to 30 pages there are very very few spoilers and a good many top tips. There’s one big spoiler though, so scan lightly over any talk of the ending.

samuri
    Free Member

Use more petrol next time.

i forgot how to light it.

Drac

Ranking up fast will involve doing jobs and playing missions, I got a big boost for deathmatch.

Drac
    walla24
    Free Member

request sent… hoodymcgoobadi

Drac

Added.

I_Ache
    Free Member

What a good reason for me to get online, thanks Drac.

I was going to hold off until I had finished the main game but I can’t pass up $500000 virtual or not.

Drac

No problem means we can pimp out to the max as they say in da hood.

molgrips
    Free Member

I want a pimped Prius.

Drac

I’ve created a 2nd character this afternoon due to another housebound with the pukey shits, made it a femal character with a bright orange Range Rover. Just need to knock some cyclists over for full stereotyping.

andeh

I was going to hold off for a bit, after sketchy connection and save problems over the free weekend, but may as well get online anyway for the phat stacks on offer. Cheers Drac.

Drac

Save problems seem sorted now I’ve had no issues since patch 1.02

Viewing 40 posts - 1,001 through 1,040 (of 1,557 total)

The topic ‘GTA V’ is closed to new replies.