Viewing 40 posts - 601 through 640 (of 1,557 total)
  • GTA V
  • Jamie
    Free Member

Jamie – smart arse

Oh, I wish I had planned it 8)

I’m away in London for three days. You lot are going to be way ahead of me at this rate.

Doubt it. I keep finding myself in the strip club or walking the dog on the beach.*

*Walking may also include setting chop on people.

molgrips
    Free Member

What van? I just took loads of them out with the sniper rifle – there’s an easy two for one with the lads rolling out barrels – and then stood off picking the rest of them off from a distance with the assault rifle.

I definitely favour stealth rather than the Rambo method.

I wish I had a second PS3 to bring to the hotel….

codybrennan
    Free Member

I like the way that, for really big explosions, the explosion slows down a little first, then speeds up. Think I might have seen that effect in a movie one time.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Creg

What van?

If you dont shoot the barrel guys they come back out with one other and drive off in a white van leaving 6 left to snipe and then the contents of the house.

molgrips
    Free Member

Finding the basement stairs was the hardest bit of that one.

matther01
    Free Member

Is it me or is it impossible to blow up the car youre driving in. Half my cars look like skeletons when ive finished with them…but they still dont blow up!

anonymouse
    Free Member

Something of a first tonight; a shortish session (just over an hour) with not a single act of violence. Death by shonky landing but only for me. Nobody else suffered.

bikemonkey
    Free Member

I’m really warming to Trevor. Sure, he’s a psychopath but he’s the most fun. I switched to him last night and he was chasing strippers out of the club in his pants.

njee20
    Free Member

Is that meth lab mission the one with the o’neill family? Where you burn it down? I did that first time, no trouble. Likewise the earlier one where you defend Trevor’s lab.

The Michael mission getting out of the hospital was giving me some grief!

samuri
    Free Member

Yeah, I thought the meth lab one was very easy. Shoot everyone you can see from a distance, then move in hide behind the barn, shoot most of the rest, then charge in using special ability and kill everyone else.

Is it me or is it impossible to blow up the car youre driving in. Half my cars look like skeletons when ive finished with them…but they still dont blow up!

I’ve no idea what you’re doing then. I’ve lost count of the number of times I’ve died in a car explosion. I’ve even died when one of the massive dumper trucks from the quarry I was driving blew up. (Although admittedly, I may have been driving over a lot of other cars at the time)

I_Ache
    Free Member

njee20 – Member
    Seems the weapons guy dies whatever you do!

None of my guys died sadly. I used a decent crew but the cheap hacker, if I had spent more on a hacker I might have got a bit more cash but I got enough. I’m waiting until I can use Michael again so I can buy some more Life Invader shares with his take.

I need to get that alien task done with him too.

anonymouse
    Free Member

Stay away from the Lifeinvader shares.

I_Ache
    Free Member

I thought you were supposed to buy LifeInvader shares. Wasn’t that the whole point in that mission?

richc
    Free Member

Whuch shares are you supposed to buy after *that* mission as I am being a bit thick, as they tank but I couldn’t work out who went up?

anonymouse
    Free Member

I bought them just after that mission in the hope that I’d be buying when people were panic selling and would cash in when things settled down. I’ve not gone into profit yet.

Lifer
    Free Member

I’ve bought PostalOp shares (cheap) with all my characters and am spending most of my time going round blowing up GoPostal vans.

I hope it works! Probably about $50k of shares altogether…

I_Ache
    Free Member

Leicester tells you that you are killing Jay Norris so he can make money buying shares when they bomb. I think you are supposed to sink as much as you can into Lifeinvader shares.

bikemonkey
    Free Member

Leicester tells you that you are killing Jay Norris so he can make money buying shares when they bomb. I think you are supposed to sink as much as you can into Lifeinvader shares.

Yes, but after they’ve dropped.

I waited for the missions with Franklin and Lester – you make a killing on shares for Debonair Cigarettes and a pharmaceutical company. Make sure you switch to Michael and Trevor to get them to do the same though.

I_Ache
    Free Member

Yes thats what I meant. You buy the shares when they bomb not before. That would be foolish if you knew what was about to happen.

I will try and get some Debonair shares.

richc
    Free Member

so do they bounce back?

Drac

I bought loads of debonair and twinkle shares but the BAWSAQ has been offline since doing the missions so can’t cash in.

I sold a load of others though and made good money, still nothing on Lifeinvader.

molgrips
    Free Member

Do you get dividends, anyone know?

Drac

Ah BAWSAQ is back online but shares have dropper apparently it’s effected by all players.

grim168
    Free Member

My copy has arrived. Finish work at 7.30 then a steep learning curve begins. Never played GTA before 😯

anonymouse
    Free Member

The secret to GTA is to keep asking yourself “what would happen if…” And then find out.

Drac

Top tip:

Hawk and Little on an all time low but climbing up.

tomhoward

Never mind….

Houns

Biggest laugh in sometime! 😆 😆

I_Ache
    Free Member

That was brilliant!

Jamie
    Free Member

Currently flying around in a jet I boosted from an airbase. Seems a shame I cannot park it somewhere to use later.

..or can i?

I_Ache
    Free Member

Can you park it in Franklyns garage, the big one on the main road. You should be able to get it in there if you can land it, and of course if you are Franklyn.

Jamie
    Free Member

Can you park it in Franklyns garage, the big one on the main road. You should be able to get it in there if you can land it, and of course if you are Franklyn.

Nope. Concrete barriers, and no invitation to store it.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/VXhQNyk.jpg[/img]

wilko1999
    Free Member

FairPlay for even landing the thing. Finally managed to steal the fighter unscathed from Fort Zancudo then blew up trying to land it on that airstrip where Trevor has that big hangar. Forgot to put my undercarriage down 😳

molgrips
    Free Member

Did anyone manage to use a fighter jet successfully in the gang wars in San Andreas? I thought strafing the opposing gangs with a harrier would be really effective but it was impossible to do.

honkiebikedude
    Free Member

Just got stuck on the metro and had to restart game from last save , not a happy bunny , do not go on the metro !!

Drac

Stupid bug means I lost a few cars now that were parked in garages.

anonymouse
    Free Member

Just done the yoga mission. How weird was that?

bigrich

BAWSAQ

is that Ball sack, or just me?

anonymouse
    Free Member

It’s not just you.
    NASDAQ to NADSAQ to BAWSAQ.

Viewing 40 posts - 601 through 640 (of 1,557 total)

The topic ‘GTA V’ is closed to new replies.