Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 1,557 total)
  • GTA V
  • Drac

Is your posse ready?

Mine is just getting started.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/bad_mutha_phurkas/

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZOvhlFVcxE[/video]

BigEaredBiker
    Free Member

Looks good considering it is on PS3/XBOX 360 architecture. I wonder if an enhanced version will be released with the new consoles?

Drac

No talk of it on new generation and even if they did it would be based on the PS3 architecture as that’s what it’s been built on. So unless they start from scratch it won’t be massively different.

molgrips
    Free Member

I usually wait to play these games but if I do I’ll miss most of the multiplayer action I think.

endurogangster
    Free Member

Pre ordered it, luckily got a couple of weeks single player before the multiplayer is released, now to set up a crew!

Duffer
    Free Member

Hopefully they’ll release it on the PC before too long. Any hopefully it’ll be a better port than the terrible effort they made with GTA IV…

Jamie
    Free Member

I have just requested an invite, Drac.

I really have no idea what I’m doing 😀

Hopefully they’ll release it on the PC before too long. Any hopefully it’ll be a better port than the terrible effort they made with GTA IV…

Just buy a second hand xbox/ps3 to play it? I am planning on doing that with a PS3, just so I can play The Last Of Us.

Drac

Multiplayer isn’t out until October Molgrips so you should be Ok.

I’ll add you as some muscle Jamie the more in the crew the better it seems to be.

Drac

Oooh £99 for a secondhand slim one tempted to get one myself as I have the original fatboy.

http://www.game.co.uk/en/games/dotd/dotd/?cm_sp=deals-_-espot-_-DOTDpreownedps3

molgrips
    Free Member

If anyone wants a PS3 that doesn’t play discs, let me know. Games can be downloaded.

unklehomered
    Free Member

Very excited by this, but will be waiting for the PC version… 🙁

theflatboy
    Free Member

I have a YLOD fat PS3 that someone can have – have already replaced it with a slim and don’t seem to be much likelihood of getting it traded in. Can hand over in London.

molgrips
    Free Member

I’ll take it, I’ll probably be in London at some point not too far away.

scruff
    Free Member

I dont understand, can you buy the game now?

Drac

The games is out on the 17th September.

molgrips
    Free Member

Drac I asked for an invite to your crew. I know it’s rude to ask, but.. there was a button.. 🙂

Drac

I seen it and it should have added you to the Muscle too.

I’ll need to check with the others guys who I’ve played online with years but as muscle really all you can do is add to crew stats so should be fine.

molgrips
    Free Member

Ta 🙂 I’m unlikely to play much anyway so if there’s an option to just dabble that works for me.

theflatboy
    Free Member

molgrips, done. I’m north but work central, let me know by email when you can collect and you can have it. i think it may need a hard drive too, but you can get one suitable off ebay for about a tenner.

molgrips
    Free Member

Ok ta. I dunno if I can bodge together somethign working from the ton of parts I seem to have, but I’ve read a lot about YLOD and potential fixes.

jon1973
    Free Member

If anyone wants a PS3 that doesn’t play discs, let me know. Games can be downloaded.

Just out of interest, can you plug a BD player in to the usb port and load games like that?

Drac

YLOD is caused by overheating fiddly job to fix but supposed to be easy enough a mate did his in afternoon.

Blue-Ray are replaceable just need the right model you can get them off ebay.

Jamie
    Free Member

I wish there was somewhere that lent out PS3s for a week. I only need one for that amount of time to play The Last Of Us.

Seems a bit overkill to buy one, just to have to piss about selling it after.

sicklilpuppy
    Free Member

Jamie- [/url] not sure if they have last of us. Worth trying though.

Jamie
    Free Member

You miss my point, I want to rent an actual console, not the game. I can buy the game from Amazon then sell it on eBay for a fiver less, so that’s the easy bit.

jon1973
    Free Member

There’s always the Argos 16 day money back guarantee 😉

dirtycrewdom
    Free Member

I have hired consoles and games from Blockbuster in the past.

molgrips
    Free Member

I dunno.. doubt it but you never know 🙂

miketually
    Free Member

Not played computer games for years, but I quite fancy getting hold of a cheap 2nd hand PS3 and GTA V, if just for the walk-around-and-explore aspect of it. I always like that about the original overhead-view GTA games; that you could either play properly and try to progress through the game, or just pick it up and mess about for a while.

As I’m skint/tight I might even look for a PS2 and get GTA 3 or SA.

Drac

I may still have my PS2 somewhere.

molgrips
    Free Member

Mike, you can have my ps3 for £40 if you just want to play games….

Jamie
    Free Member

There’s always the Argos 16 day money back guarantee

😡

Please note all video games consoles are excluded from the Argos 30 day money back guarantee. Please ensure you read the specification on the box before installation. We also cannot accept back video gaming software under our 30 day money back guarantee if the plastic wrapping has been unsealed – this does not affect your statutory rights.

njee20
    Free Member

I dunno if I can bodge together somethign working from the ton of parts I seem to have, but I’ve read a lot about YLOD and potential fixes.

I fixed mine, worked for a couple of hours, then YLOD’d again. Repeated 3 times, gave up, threw away and bought a slim line one. Nothing like the quality of the old one. No PS2 compatibility either 🙁

I’m very excited by GTA V I must admit, in a way I’ve not been for a game for a long time.

theflatboy
    Free Member

I did read the guides to repairing the YLOD, but there’s no way I’ll get round to doing it – no free time these days. It’s just gathering dust at the mo…

miketually
    Free Member

Mike, you can have my ps3 for £40 if you just want to play games….

Cheers, but blue ray would be a reason for getting one.

Jamie
    Free Member

I’m very excited by GTA V I must admit, in a way I’ve not been for a game for a long time.

It’s been a long time to get excited….

cfinnimore
    Free Member

Listen, I lost an actual girlfriend because of videogames.

A real one.

Some junkie stole my XBox and I am happy with this.

Edit * Dear current girlfriend, Can I please buy a new XBox?*

Drac

I’m not surprised that you did only Playstation owners get the ladies.

molgrips
    Free Member

And if other folks in your crew are out causing trouble, you can turn on Weasel News on your apartment TV and actually follow their shenanigans live, as covered by the San Andreas news channel.

😯

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 1,557 total)

The topic ‘GTA V’ is closed to new replies.