Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • GT Sanction – anyone know where can i buy one?!
  • jk1980
    Free Member

I finally decided on a large GT sanction frame at the weekend, but to my horror the shop (Triton cycles) emailed me to say there is no stock left. Tried today and got the same response from Tweaks, plus another UK shop.

Feeling gutted as I can’t stand the new green colour on the new model, would really like the 2015 black one, I think it looks great.

Can anyone help? Have you seen one in your local shop perhaps? It’s a long shot but worth me asking.

bikeneil
    Free Member

Have you tried ringing round the uk gt dealers?

jk1980
    Free Member

I’ve tried most of the ones in Surrey/London plus reading but no luck. Will try the ones further afield tomorrow, but I was just wondering if anyone could think of a place that might stock one

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

this guy stocks GT might be worth a call…

ShopFront

jk1980
    Free Member

Thank you, will definitely give them a try in the morning

generallevi
    Free Member

http://www.tweekscycles.com/Product.do?method=view&n=3550&g=709875&p=709872&d=124&c=4&l=2&utm_source=Google&utm_medium=Base&utm_campaign=Full%20Suspension%20Frames&gclid=COSVo4eh_cYCFY_JtAodDzcP-Q

Shop near me by Wrexham, massive, good lads, saw one hanging up the other day and the website says on sale and available within 10 days…..

Hope this helps,

All the best,

Lee.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘GT Sanction – anyone know where can i buy one?!’ is closed to new replies.