Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Grrrrr SportPursuit
  • vonplatz
    Free Member

I’ve just received my delivery of some Dainese Oak Pro Elbow guards from Sport pursuit.

They are extremely tight and really don’t need the boa system they come with the make them stay in place. I can put them on bare armed but i don’t think they’d go on over a top.

When I bought them I don’t remember being offered any size options and yet the pack is marked small. I checked the Dainese website and can’t find any other options apart from small.

Do you think they are one size only or maybe Dainese is discontinuing them and getting rid of the last of the stock they had?

The big problem is that Sport pursuit won’t accept returns on them! Did anyone else order them and were offered a different size?

scotroutes

You can send them back for a refund.

geoffj

The big problem is that Sport pursuit won’t accept returns on them!

Why?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    vonplatz
    Free Member

When completing the returns form, a text appears next to the item saying “Unless you received this product in a damaged or faulty condition we are unfortunately not able to accept returns.”

scotroutes

Distance Selling Regulations trumps that

Returns
    You are able to return your purchase if for any reason you’re not completely happy with it. You must inform us of your intent to return an item, with the reasoning, within 14 working days of receiving it. You may do this by visiting the Returns page in the ‘My Account’ area of the site and following the instructions.
    Returned items will be checked at our warehouse within 7 days of receipt, and your refund will then be processed as soon as possible, although this may take up to a week to process and clear. We will send you an email to let you know that your return has been received at our warehouse and another to confirm that the refund has been processed.
    Please make sure you retain proof of postage when you send your return back to us, to cover you if the item goes missing before it reaches our warehouse.
    If you are returning an order from outside of the EU, your local post office should be able to provide you with a CN22 form for the side of your package to help smooth its passage through UK customs. You will not be charged any import duty. We also recommend writing “Return” in big letters on the side of the package.
    To find out more about SportPursuit returns please browse our FAQs.

(my bold)
    http://www.sportpursuit.com/delivery-returns/

MSP

They probably try and get around consumer law by pretending to be a “buyers collective” rather than a retailer, doubt it would hold much weight if challenged, but presenting a legal challenge is probably more hassle than its worth from someone disappointed with some cheap sports kit.

wwaswas

I’ve returned stuff that didn’t fit to them twice and recieved refunds.

lister

I’ve sent stuff back to Sport Pursuit no bother BUT I have noticed on the body armour I’ve browsed that there is a no returns policy.

I think it was fairly obvious on the description page.

vonplatz
    Free Member

Must rectify. They gave me full refund on pads despite the warning on website.

Yay! Sport Pursuit!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Grrrrr SportPursuit’ is closed to new replies.