• This topic has 13 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by kcal.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Grrrr… City Link
  • GrahamS

So according to City Link’s online tracking they attempted to deliver my parcel on Friday and on Monday, but there was “no one home”.

Which is a little odd given that it was supposed to be going to my office where the front desk is manned from 8 till 6 every day.

It finally arrived today and it looks like someone has literally been sat on it since Friday.

top work 🙄

ahwiles
    Free Member

you’re lucky, they send me death threats.

i’m not even kidding.

jonba
    Free Member

Your lucky, I’ve had stuff from city link that looks like that but you can see the boot marks where someone has stood on it as well.

Appalling company – worst I’ve ever dealt with as a receiver of parcels. Normally specify Royal Mail if possible, at least then you can pick it up when they only deliver between the hours of 2 and 3 on Thursdays after a full moon.

I assume you actually paid more for that as the free option on wiggle is normally parcel force/royal mail and quicker!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    batfink
    Free Member

City link…….. EVEN THE MENTION OF THEIR NAME SENDS ME INTO A HOMICIDAL RAGE

Junkyard
    Free Member

You still have your eyesight be grateful for small mercies.

Coyote
    Free Member

What’s in it, or dare we not ask…

GrahamS

I assume you actually paid more for that as the free option on wiggle is normally parcel force/royal mail and quicker!

No just normal free shipping. Two parcels: one by Royal Mail that arrived promptly and this one from ShCity Link.

What’s in it, or dare we not ask…

Fortunately nothing fragile, just my usual delivery of lubes and tight clothing.

bobgarrod
    Free Member

City Link – absolutely the pits , congenital liars.

anthemrules
    Free Member

This company sucks. Maidstone East were reported to their head office for being abusive. Never heard anymore. Will never ever get any business from me.

Stoner
    Free Member

ahhh shit! just got an email from Wiggle:

You can track the delivery of your order by going to http://www.city-link.co.uk/

I guess it’s because they are a pair of rims. Better go and camp out in the sniper’s nest ready to intercept CityLink man at any time over the next 8 days…

GrahamS

Don’t worry I’m sure they will make sure your rims are well taken care of.

Stoner
    Free Member

dont do that! They’re a pair of bargin Crests!

mikewsmith
    Free Member

City Link is not run by the secret confederation of LBS

kcal

to be fair, I get stuff that at least gets shipped out with CityLink (gets delivered by local couriers). It’s fragile, and has been OK so far.

Local guys are great too, not like archetypical Chuckle brothers couriers, know where to leave packages round back of house…

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Grrrr… City Link’ is closed to new replies.