Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • #growforWiggo
  • druidh
    Free Member

Also known as #sideburnaugust

grow your sideburns in August in honour of Wiggo (girls buy stick on ones)

MussEd
    Free Member

Already got the burns, so I’m just going to lose about 40kg and become really really ridiculously fast on a bike instead…

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

I grew mine recently but some girlfriends told me to remove them. May have to grow them back now to honour the Mod!

druidh
    Free Member

Ah – I guess your thread title was too vague for me to make the connection.

Have you ever considered a job in marketing?

DezB
    Free Member

Oi! I don’t wanna be seen as no bandwagon jumper! I’ll have to shave em off 🙁

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Had the ol’ sideys since I was able to grow ’em. It’s been a few years since they were at Wiggo length, so I guess I’ll give it a go. 🙂 He does seem to have a bit of a unfertilised patch in the middle of his though. 😕

ton

DezB’s burns are ace……….he looks like Noddy Holder in the 70’s 😀

I_Ache
    Free Member

Mine have been pretty long for a few months now, I did it so I don’t look like a thug when my hair is shaved pretty short. I like rocking the long sideys, can’t see the downside.

DavidB
    Free Member

Is Guy Martin riding the tour next year?

t-p26
    Free Member

Guy Martin had a charity sideburn growing thing in May did he not?
    Does this mean all the haters will change their tune because Mr W has made it fashionable???? #dicks

superfli
    Free Member

I grew mine at the beginning of the year, suffered the pee taking and said “everyone will be sporting them soon” jokingly. Similarities with GM mentioned many times. Now look, some chap from UK wins TdF and everyone wants them – I’m a trend setter 8)
    5mins in: http://vimeo.com/43928567#

DezB
    Free Member

I’m a trend setter

Are you fudge!? I’ve had em for over 20 years!
    Since buying this, in fact

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

I used to have massive Alvin Stardust esq sideburns in 6th form, odly no photos survive from that period of my life for some reason!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘#growforWiggo’ is closed to new replies.