• This topic has 89 replies, 52 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by km79.
Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)
  • Gross Profiteering
  • metalheart
    Free Member

How so metalheart? I should make an donation becuase of bunch of keyboard warriors demand it? Shall i go and hang myself in the garden also because that’d make you all feel better or you tell me too? Well, **** you. You love to point your fingers at half truths and exploit the parts of peoples personalities that you think you know or you only know part of. Moreso, theres a lot of people on here that like to bully and coerce where the find the opportunity.

Ive made my apology to Tom, and explained my diveristy of my thought process, mines different, so **** what?you want to enter an internet slagging match piss off and leave me out of it. Ive no need to justify my existence to any of you unless i chose to.

Well pointing fingers, who started that pray tell?

Personally I’d have laughed and chipped in before it was raised as a goodwill gesture. But hey, that’s just me.

I’m not asking you to justify anything to me.

There is just so much irony contained in that quote 😀

As for an apology:

**** you

Kryton57

As for an apology:

**** you

Personally I’d have laughed and chipped in before it was raised as a goodwill gesture. But hey, that’s just me.

Not all of us are glued to stw 24/7

I’d already realised your snide ways meant you werent big enough to apologise. Never mind, your little edited lie is there for all to see my friend.

thegreatape
    Free Member

And therefore Im a liar by definition on this occasion.

Je repose mon cas

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Poopscoop

Kryton57…

You posted this comment, at me personally, in my “I don’t give way to BMW’s” thread:

Yes, I’d go further and say judgemental and idiotic.

That was one of the kinder comments you made rather worryingly.

Hypocrisy is a real bitch when it’s found out isn’t it?

Karma boomerang.

metalheart
    Free Member

I see you’ve edited your reply to me and missed out the bit where I quoted you… 😉 somehow I thought you’d miss the nuance.

Also, a selective quote is not a lie. But hey you don’t want to enter an internet slagging match…. apparently.

You seem rage filled and angry. Is that why you started this thread? Chill out “bro”…

Rorschach
    Free Member

Or there will be a pudding related incident.

Kryton57

Yes but youre wrong poopacoop, and quoting out of context. You said “BMW Drivers”. I’m asking about a scenario, which applies to many things and many people.

Im asking, that the difference.

Also, a selective quote is not a lie.

Everyone can see you tried to make an implication. Anyway, thats right im not cut out for all night slagging matches with strangers, id rather put my energy toward my family.

jam-bo

I have to say.

Some people are not cut out for Internet forums….

Poopscoop

Kryton57 – Member
    Yes but youre wrong poopacoop, and quoting out of context. You said “BMW Drivers”. I’m asking about a scenario, which applies to many things and many people.

Im asking, that the difference.

Seriously Kryton, you should go and re-read the other comments you made. While most took that post as the self deprecating jokey thread it was meant to be, you went all in, full-auto.

You come across as a rather angry little man.

Sorry, just summing you up based on the context of one thread…. Just like you did with me.

Hypocritical angry little man.

km79
    Free Member

Anyway, thats right im not cut out for all night slaggimg matches with strangers, id rather put my energy toward my family. Bye.

Will your next thread be asking for advice on the best way to do so as you just can’t make up your mind?

Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)

The topic ‘Gross Profiteering’ is closed to new replies.