Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Gritstone mountain bike skills course
  • eth3er
    Free Member

Them here , has anyone used them? I’m looking for a skills course near Sheffield as I’ve been riding a long time and still can’t really turn right or manual properly and other many such things.

thepodge
    Free Member

I was very impressed with Alliance coaching in / around Sherwood Pines & know that they have come up to Sheffield to do coaching. Cornering was one of my main things and I’ve improved no end.

andeh

I can highly recommend A Line coaching, based in Sheffield. I had a course with them a few years ago and feel that it has definitely helped me get through that skills plateau which everyone reaches at some point.

John is a great bloke and used to guide for Ticket to Ride BC in Whistler. I did their Flow course as I wanted to improve my confidence in cornering. The day was based around Parkwood Springs, moving to Bowlhills and Greno later in the day. A couple of years on and I feel as though I’m a much more confident rider, and still practice many of the skills/techniques we covered on the day.

A Line Coaching

thepodge
    Free Member

I contacted Aline, admittedly only once and via email but he seemed to be more focused on selling his essentials group course for what I wanted. Alliance were a little more expensive but did a 1 to 1 for that.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Gritstone mountain bike skills course’ is closed to new replies.