Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • GritCX – getting all the 'cross stuff out of stw…
  • wwaswas

http://www.bikebiz.com/news/read/singletrack-to-launch-digital-cyclocross-mag-gritcx/016075

Sounds really exciting – good luck to the team putting it together and I’m looking forward to seeing the results.

cloudnine
    Free Member

Free for stw subscribers?

Northwind

I’m looking forward to the results if it means getting the stuff for a different sport out of Singletrack… Though maybe they’ll start featuring bowling instead 😉

It does seem like a good thing all round, hope it flies.

clubber
    Free Member

Interesting move though I see an inherent problem with CX that what ‘CX’ supposedly is – eg racing – isn’t what the majority of people I know who are part of the CX boom actually seem to do – eg riding them for fun rather than racing them – mostly at least.

But I’m interested in both sides of it but am wondering if that’s going to be enough to fill a whole mag (depending on how big it’s going to be compared to ST mag) month after month. Also, the racing side is covered pretty well by various online ‘mags’ already (eg http://www.cxmagazine.com/ ).

I do like the idea of it being digital though – I really like the ST mag app version on my tablet.

Anyway, hopefully it’ll be fantastic. I’ll happily say that I’d buy the first few issues to see. It would be nice if there was a discount for ST mag subscribers though.

I’ll still post about ‘CX’ on this forum though. That this forum isn’t narrow minded enough (in general 😉 ) to limit things to mtb only is the reason why it’s so good.

mrblobby
    Free Member

Think it’d be a bit of a shame. Bit like this forum, it’s good to have a mix of stuff all in the same pot.

miketually
    Free Member

Nice; looking forward to seeing it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘GritCX – getting all the 'cross stuff out of stw…’ is closed to new replies.