Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Grips
  • mikey74
    Free Member

Can anyone recommend me some comfy lock-on grips? I am currently using some ODI Rogues, but find them a bit harsh on my delicate hands 😆

Blurboy
    Free Member

ODI Ruffians for me..I find a thinner grip more comfortable. Also I always use padded gloves or mits.

igm

WTB did some really comfy kind of soft elastomer gel ones – my wise has a set on her bike. Never seen them in the shops though

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

using outland enduros – very similar to ruffians but a bit cheaper. they seem OK

Crag
    Free Member

Sunline Big S for me. I used to get really sore knuckle joints on long descents but having tried loads of different types these pretty much have eliminated it. Very competitively priced as well.

hugh_b
    Free Member

bontrager single side lock-on's! Cheap, light and they allow you to get ya hands on the very end of the bars!

Hugh

takisawa2

Lizard Skin North Shore's are very comfy.
    THESE

dirtbiker100
    Free Member

wanting some lock ons, liking the idea of the peaty ones but tempted by the charge bikes ones. i've got small hands too.

philsimm
    Free Member

It's got to be Oury Lock Ons for sure. Sticky grippy, comfy and will help if you suffer from numb handitis 🙂
    All that stuff about having to have big hands to use em is untrue too, iv'e got long, skinny lady hands and they suit me down to the ground

tails
    Free Member

charge ones look good just ruffian rip offs though. i'm currently running revenge dakine ganga grips, really nice but no lock on is bad for winter.

Hairychested
    Free Member

Sunline – comfy and soft.
    ODI – original.
    Peat's – bloody white, ergh…
    Outline – brown and cheap.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Grips’ is closed to new replies.