Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • GRILLtrackworld – Recommend me custom made BBQ/Fire Grills, down South
  • singletrackstinker
    Free Member

I’m just about to move out of our flat and into a place with a garden. The new place has a decked area which a BBQ/Pizza Oven/Chimnea thingy.

On closer inspection there are grooves to take grills and gaps at the bottom for ash collecting boxes but the present owners say they don’t have anything. It doesn’t looks like a standard width for BBQs.

Although I don’t want to use it as a BBQ I thought it would make a nice place to have a fire when me and Mrs STS are sat outside this summer. In order to do this, I need to have some grills made up.

Can anyone suggest a company who might be able to provide this sort of solution? I’m not sure where to start really, blacksmith or someone else? I’m based in Hampshire…

Pic of the thing in question can be found here – https://www.dropbox.com/s/205t88bfmnj2b78/Screenshot_2014-06-30-13-25-11.png

Sorry for the low res and I inability to work out how to embed pictures still.

thomthumb
    Free Member

Company on ebay offer custom stainless bbq grills. haven’t used them though…

singletrackstinker
    Free Member

Thanks! Looks just right for the top section of the grill.

Just need to sort out some boxes to drop into the ash collector holes now…

EDIT: Looks like those guys can probably do it all 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘GRILLtrackworld – Recommend me custom made BBQ/Fire Grills, down South’ is closed to new replies.