Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Greenville, South Carolina. Anyone ridde/live there?
  • scottfitz
    Free Member

Talk to me, might be have a trip out there for a couple of weeks next year.

Found this so far:
    http://www.southcarolinaparks.com/parismountain/introduction.aspx

Edit: *Ridden in title

ianv
    Free Member

Greenville, North Carolina is more commonly known as “Protown” in the BMX community. This is due to the large amount of contest-riding BMX professionals living there. Mirra was looking to get out of New York, so he decided to move down to Greenville. Not long after, fellow professional BMX rider Ryan Nyquist moved in with him. Mirra and Nyquist became quick friends and would build and ride ramps together. Greenville is now home to over twenty professional BMX riders.

You will be in good company 🙂

sillyoldman

That’s a while back now – BMX hotspot has arguably Austin Texas for a few years now.

scottfitz
    Free Member

Greenville, North Carolina

Wrong city Greenville, South Carolina 😉 350miles apart 😀

ianv
    Free Member

I have been although not for riding. I seem to remember that there was a lot of hilly/foresty type countryside South of Greenville towards Atlanta. I also met someone once who had ridden around there and he reckoned it was pretty good.

zip
    Free Member

I went just north of there, Ashville, Hendersonville and Brevard earlier this year. The Pisgah forest is great for biking. There are lots of trails, all quite natural. Don’t know about Greenville though.

scottfitz
    Free Member

Thanks guys, sounds good.

tmb467
    Free Member

Mate of mine lived and rode out there. Said it was great

Now lives in Atlanta and still rides there

I can put you in touch if you like?

scottfitz
    Free Member

I can put you in touch if you like?

Might take you up on that I will find out if i’m going in Jan

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Greenville, South Carolina. Anyone ridde/live there?’ is closed to new replies.