Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Green Bike Ride! (video content)
  • tbag
    Free Member

So the little green bike’s been out in the Peaks for a whole weekend and a day. We’ve had a good few riders send their entries in, but the prize to entries ratio is still looking mightily generous! Anyone else planning on heading out Peakward over the next week fancy getting on this?

And for those who’ve not seen the best 2 min riding clip since the Where the Trail ends trailer..

theroadwarrior
    Free Member

*confused*

carlos
    Free Member

Tbf the OP isn’t that clear and I’d be confused too if I hadn’t read the ad or first post they did on here.

The Bicycle Doctor in Rusholme is celibrating 30yrs and its a promotional video for thier treasure hunt – find the green bike in the Peak on a specified route, write down the code, inform shop, wait till the draw and maybe win a prize.

Details here – http://www.bicycledoctor.co.uk/anniversary.html

HTH

tbag
    Free Member

Ha! yes thanks Carlos, I guess the video explains nothing either but hopefully directs you to the event page on our website. 🙂

It was supposed to be embedded but I can’t figure out for the life of me how to make it actually work.

Theres some, IMHO, Incredible prizes! Plus a fair old chance of winning them too. I don’t think anyone would contest the route either so there’s no reason for Peaks regulars not to get stuck in…

Find the Green Bike and win with Bicycle Doctor: The Video

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Green Bike Ride! (video content)’ is closed to new replies.