Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Green Balloon Club on CeeBeebies
  • paulosoxo
    Free Member

Make anyone else feel sick?

miketually
    Free Member

I can’t stand it.

Do you think everything looks strobe-lit for the Winky McBlinksalot lad?

LoulaBella
    Free Member

Yes I too have to endure cbeebies programs on a daily basis, I hate the tweenies and forbid my daughter to watch it.

AndyP
    Free Member

Little fvckers need a kicking. Nobody should be that cheerful in the mornings.

aviemoron
    Free Member

I’ve got mine onto Tom & Jerry now and bugger the PC brigade!

LoulaBella
    Free Member

One of those kids is overtly camp.

caledonia
    Free Member

Thankfully investing in the Kids package for sky has got my kids into Loony Toons, Tom and Jerry and Hannah Montana.

But better than most of the drivel on Cbeebies.

roper
    Free Member

I want to embed an axe in this f#@#er

paulosoxo
    Free Member

Woah, Hands off Justin!

AndyP
    Free Member

What roper said. And then burn the corpse.

nuke

Nope, Justin is a legend. Higgledy House is fantastic with him and Sarah-Jane and he’s great on Something Special

AB
    Free Member

Agree, Justin is bloody magic at what he does. He is afforded God-like worship in my house!!!

Her current favs are:

Thomas the Tank
    Big Barn Farm
    Fifi and the Flowertots

AndyP
    Free Member

Higgledy House is fantastic with him and Sarah-Jane
    :-O
    I’d rather have my testicles chewed off by a tiger, whilst watching Green Balloon Club, than watch that.

Thomas the Tank Engine
    grrr….

😉

therealhoops
    Free Member

The worst by far is still the hosts Alex and Cerrie, or welsh **** and the one armed bandit. He’s a wet lettuce whose face you just wanna put in a blender and she’s gotta ‘Im just as able as you’ chip on her shoulder. They’re both SHITE. I demand a musical gay bloke and an ex-teletubby to entertian my kid! BRING BACK CHRIS AND PUI

neverfastenuff
    Free Member

Timmy Time is best… (for me).. but Granddaughter loves Nina and the Nuerons, Me Too, Chuffington,

paulosoxo
    Free Member

I love nina. Agree with Chris and Pui, they were ace, notice they still have them singing the lunchtime song, they’ve just edited them out of the video.

miketually
    Free Member

My eldest (6 next month) has decided that CBeebies is very babyish and she must watch CBBC now (as of last Friday). That seems much better. I quite enjoyed Little Howard and Big Howard:

“Why don’t you just tinkle on a bell?”
    “It’ll go rusty”

firestarter
    Free Member

mmm sarah jane 🙂 my little one is mad on pepper pig at the min i must have about thirty hours worth on the v+ box lol

LoulaBella
    Free Member

Come Outside rocks my world, auntie Mabel is so chilled and she flies a plane, sorted. My daughter loves it!

dawson

@ LoulaBella – i don’t want to burst your bubble, but its a pilot with a wig flying the plane…

marcus7
    Free Member

Charlie and Lola are driving me mad…its bad enough for my daughter to worship them but my wife has bought just about all the merchandise (and there is loads). “daddy can we watch charlie and lola?” not at four in the morning now bog off back to bed….
    Green ballon club is bilge and as for “its our world” song, makes me want to burn a tyre….

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Green Balloon Club on CeeBeebies’ is closed to new replies.