Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Great tip for reposting your ad's in the for sale sections……WINNING!!
  • proflexforever
    Free Member

its a ball ache to have to keep right clicking and get the URL everytime of your pics every time i want to repost a ad.
    so..
    all you need to do is.

once youve created your ad with all the Italics,Bold bits and photo URL’S is copy the entire ad BEFORE POSTING IT and save that in your email drafts…then, when you come to repost all you need to do is take out the sold stuff and copy and paste in back into the selling box and click send post…takes 20 seconds rather than 20 mins..

WIN!!

ScottChegg
    Free Member

…Or you could price it attractively enough it sells first time?

Just a thought.

bruneep

And remember to use this once you have sold something

peterfile
    Free Member

That is staggeringly brilliant.

Did this come to you in a dream, or have you been working on it for some time?

Are you working on anything else at the moment, I’d be interested in investing.

rickt
    Free Member

No way…… that you will re-type all the ad out again each time ? You joking ?

DrP

Be nice chaps.

He’s talking about saving the faff of having to re-enter the image URLs…
    [ img] lots of useless numbers/gflickr/98237982 [ /url}
    That you can’t copy/paste once the thread has been posted.

And…
    I put some bits up for a bit…never sold.
    Relisted…had lots of replies…

Sometimes it’s the time of the week that matters etc etc..

DrP

DickBarton

Does it work if you keep the original advert that you bought it from to then repost it for a higher price?

no_eyed_deer
    Free Member

DrP is the sanguine sage-like bastion of calm wisdom in the sea of teenage-girl angst that is STW.

proflexforever
    Free Member

Cheers DRP

theres no helping some people….was just trying to save some chaps some time and i get slayed by the STW trollers/Desk jockey/Timewasters..

soulwood
    Free Member

“STW trollers/Desk jockey/Timewasters”
    +1000

The ones who will always want pics for pics sake. The ones who will add comments like “if only it was small/medium/large/blue/red/pink etc I’d have it straight off you” Do you go into high street stores and take a loaf of bread to the mgr and say “If you had this in thick slice I’d have it you know?” then leave it on the ground at his feet? Yeah, down with this sort of thing and what not.

no_eyed_deer
    Free Member

I’m not actually sure what this thread is even about any more.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Great tip for reposting your ad's in the for sale sections……WINNING!!’ is closed to new replies.