Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)
  • Great Sporting Bell Ends #6562
  • richcc
    Free Member

79 posts on great sporting bell ends and no mention of Kyle Lafferty? I can only assume the discussion went off-topic…

I thought there'd be a couple of votes for a crying Manxman. Must have been rehabilitated in the eyes of the STW massive

ourmaninthenorth

Eh? It's taken the NOTW until Sunday to put this into the paper? Their journos were tweeting about this story last week.

So, old news, I'm afraid. Either that or Uncle Rupert hasn't got as tight a leash on some of his writers as he might think.

zokes
    Free Member

doesn't make it right though does it?

What, precisely, makes it any more morally reprehensible than the rest of our western consumerist raping of the planet?

organic355
    Free Member

Can anyone tell me how or why was it filmed? Was it a hidden camera? Didn't read that in the article?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

It's taken the NOTW until Sunday to put this into the paper?

I don't buy the paper, infact have never even read it, but…..
    Isn't it a Sunday paper?

KT1973
    Free Member

I may have to eat my words on this occasion
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/boxing/8993837.stm
    Looks like he may have a drink/drugs problem. Either that or he has to say he does in order to salvage his career/reputation

U31
    Free Member

That's just damage limitation KT1973….
    Keeping up appearances and all that

robdob
    Free Member

I think there must be a parallel universe where everyone has the odd dabble with drugs and it's seen as perfectly fine. At least that's the impression I get from some people's comments and the odd article in the more left wing press.
    In my social circles it's either very unusual, or so low key that I haven't noticed.
    Probably just no-one invites you to any of the fun parties because they can tell what a killjoy you are

How sad it is you only think the drug fueled parties are the only fun ones.

I love reading the childish arguments of the pro drug takers who, when challenged about the activity being illegal, counter with "have you never broken the speed limit" or "do you drink alcohol". Yeah, great argument you losers.

U31
    Free Member

By god. Just look, you could sit on that bottom lip!

And just where the F*** did the respondent mention drugs when he said fun parties?

grumm
    Free Member

How sad it is you only think the drug fueled parties are the only fun ones.

Not necessarily drug fueled parties, just ones that aren't full of boring, sanctimonious, judgemental ****s.

Please explain why drinking is somehow more morally justified than taking drugs?

Yeah, great argument you losers.

This is a great argument, well done.

BTW these days I very rarely get drunk and the only drugs I ever take aren't bought from drug dealers.

Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)

The topic ‘Great Sporting Bell Ends #6562’ is closed to new replies.