Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • great service from RED DOG RACING FOR AVID BLEED KIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • mr2wheels
    Free Member

Last friday i popped my pistons out while cleaning my avid brakes .I didnt know at the time that you needed a special bleeding kit .I looked on the net and they the kit was around the £40 pound mark (gulp).Found the red dog racing site and it was more than half the price (minus 5.1 fluid and 10 torx ,but you can get them anywhere ) I ordered the set late on friday and it came through my door on tuesday morning .The kit was good quality and the instructions where a doddle to follow .So i was able to ride on weds .Just like to say thanks red dog racing for a good and fast service .ANYONE ELSE NEED A KIT I SUGGEST YOU GET IT FROM THERE !

float
    Free Member

good to hear, ive been thinking about getting one of these as i figure ill need it at some point anyway

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Just got one for a tenner on eBay (minus the fluids). Can’t remember where from but needed one to service my Joplin and wasn’t going to pay £40 for the Avid setup…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘great service from RED DOG RACING FOR AVID BLEED KIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!’ is closed to new replies.