Viewing 18 posts - 121 through 138 (of 138 total)
  • GREAT NEWS FOR FANS OF THE BLATANTLY BIAS COMPANY BBC 2 immigration the truth!!
  • mikewsmith
    Free Member

Yep, read all of it so far, just yet to find a coherent argument for either the BBC are raging lefties trying to make us all communists or for the rest.

I would suggest you try and report on something without bias or personal opinion interfering with it. In general the “Impartial” news will report more about a governments activity as they are the government and generally the ones doing something. This leads to the 2 observations that the BBC is a mouth piece for the Government (by reporting what they do) and biased against the government by analysing and finding issues with what they plan to do. People can easily forget one side due to not wanting to hear it or by it just agreeing with them so it seems impartial (as we are all impartial)
    In contrast the opposition’s role is to do not very much and try not to stuff up too much before an election so won’t be launching policy for scrutiny so there is less to actually report on.

winston_dog
    Free Member

Why are you giving the troll more fuel?

He has not yet put up any coherent argument about immigration or the BBC.

He repeatedly suggests that I called him a Nazi, I didn’t. I googled SD-253 as it an unusual log in and he seemed a bit mental. On the first page, under images, is a German WW2 vehicle. This was actually in a previous thread and I asked if he was an APC or a breadmaker.

I still think he isn’t real and is possibly one of the people arguing with him!

Well done great trolling!

And I have bit again!

maccruiskeen

We (me) are not allowed a view.

You clearly are allowed a view as evidenced by the fact that you keep putting that view forward. People telling you that you’re talking mince is not the same as having your view suppressed.

Its not really case that everyone is entitled to an opinion. What people are entitled to is an informed opinion. The entitlement it to that information. The issue where the press obscures facts through editorial to create stories is they act to deny people that entitlement and thats undemocratic. We don’t have democracy if people vote without knowing facts of the world around them now or the consequences of the change that they think they’ve voting for.

SD-253
    Free Member

.winston_dog – Member
    Why are you giving the troll more fuel?
    He repeatedly suggests that I called him a Nazi, I didn’t. I googled SD-253 as it an unusual log in and he seemed a bit mental. On the first page, under images, is a German WW2 vehicle. This was actually in a previous thread and I asked if he was an APC or a breadmaker.

winston_dog – Member
    You do realise that you are arguing about immigration with someone who seems to have a log in that is also a WW2 Nazi Personnel Carrier?

. winston_dog – Member
    assume you are talking about me

Of course I was.
    I never actually called you a Nazi. I simply made an observation that your log in may be connected to military equipment that was operat
    ed by the German Army during the time of the Nazis.

Now I may be completely wrong and it may not have anything to do with military history. It may be a bread maker that floats your boat.

Don’t get me wrong I am very interested in WW2 history but I have met quite a few unsavoury characters who have an unhealthy interest Hitler

SD-253
    Free Member

You did not Google sd-253 and come up with

.winston_dog – Member
    SdKfz 253

because when I googled SD-253 I never came up with SdKfz 253 as you stated earlier you have an interest in the WW2 German army….possibly and unhealthy one? While I have no interest in a WW2 vehicle of any sort.

konabunny
    Free Member

BUT HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT BREADMAKERS???

crankboy
    Free Member

“BUT HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT BREADMAKERS???” Can you get them in flat grey or straw with green and brown stripes and with funny crosses on?

thejesmonddingo

I got the German army vehicle when I googled sd-253,just not on the first page 8)

mikewsmith
    Free Member

thejesmonddingo – Member
    I got the German army vehicle when I googled sd-253,just not on the first page

Page 1 of images for me too, but then again my middle name is adolf…

robdob
    Free Member

Does anyone have the slightest idea what SD253 is on about? I’ve just read most of this thread and I’m not sure if he’s a robot which has a faulty speech chip or not.
    Obviously a Nazi robot as well, if he is one. 😉 😉

kimbers

warning its a bit offensive !
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiLVAz-Jczg[/video]

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

^^^
    BEST
    TAG
    EVAH!
    ^^^

SD-253
    Free Member

So you are all agreed then If I am against mass immigration I must be a Nazi.
    Remember
    A recession is when your neighbor has lost his job. A depression is when you lose yours.
    I hope I don’t have to explain that in terms of the effects of immigration. I

Junkyard
    Free Member

YAWN

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Immigration didn’t cause a recession. The way people treat immigrants is interesting, my GF was an immigrant in the UK for 14 years. Because her accent was not strong most people didn’t realise or care. If she had a strong eastern European accent or not been white then things would have been different. She did come to the UK and did take a job but it’s one that there were not enough people to fill.

I’m now an immigrant in a different country and again as my accent is not strong and I’m also white means I don’t get hassled like a lot of immigrants in this country do – such as my brother in law who is Malaysian and gets abuse from time to time for being an immigrant despite having lived and worked here for 30 years.

binners

Well I thought last nights programme was highly educational. If a tad shocking. Apparently all Sikh’s have smack and crack habits, which they fund through shoplifting, then sleep in hovels where they poo through holes in the upstairs floorboards.

I did the only rational thing under the circumstances and joined the BNP. All thanks to BBC bias.

konabunny
    Free Member

A recession is when your neighbor has lost his job. A depression is when you lose yours.
    I hope I don’t have to explain that in terms of the effects of immigration. I

Immigration is where my neighbor is a Polish guy. Mass immigration is when I am. Is that right?

Northwind

SD-253 – Member

You did not Google sd-253 and come up with SdKfz 253

First page hit for me. The gluten free settings are poor, but the rear tracks are useful in mud.

Viewing 18 posts - 121 through 138 (of 138 total)

The topic ‘GREAT NEWS FOR FANS OF THE BLATANTLY BIAS COMPANY BBC 2 immigration the truth!!’ is closed to new replies.