Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Great MTB Business Shoutouts – UK Bike Skills & Brink
  • sillysilly
    Free Member

Thought it would be nice to say thanks after a couple of great experiences:

Brink Cycles https://brink.uk/
    Set up for Chicksands ride on Sun, followed by a skills course on Mon. Weather is great, everyone arrives on time, front brake dies rolling bike up to car > seized on > LBS shut > Agghhh. 1st time riding at Chicksands / no knowledge of the local area. A Quick google map search throws up Brink. Turn up and it’s like an Aladdin’s cave for MTB. Super knowledgable team, awesome stock / workshop, spent time to take me through options and fitted perfectly on the fly for a last min emergency. Even gave us coffee / let us test ride a SC High Tower and Yeti while they were fitting. Doesn’t get better than that for a bike shop experience. Thanks for saving the day!

UK Bike Skills: http://ukbikeskills.co.uk/
    Turned up for an awesome session with Jedi a couple of years ago. Have picked up bad habits and had some silly accidents since. Felt the need to get back to basics and start from scratch again. Another epic day today, progressively ramping up drops and jumps, with Jedi fixing all my takeoff and midair mistakes on the fly. The new brake got a good work out and I had great fun > Can’t wait to hit the Alps with the lessons from today. Highly recommended to all. Thanks again 🙂

Bullet

I’ll second the shout for Brink – rebuilt a back wheel for me and recently fitted a new headset and Plush serviced my forks. All top work and turned round on time

jedi

Glad you enjoyed it dude

hammerite
    Free Member

I’ll third the Brink shout out. My LBS and they’re excellent. I always feel a bit bad though when I turn down a coffee (which is offered to pretty much anyone on entry) – it’s nothing personal I don’t drink the stuff!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Great MTB Business Shoutouts – UK Bike Skills & Brink’ is closed to new replies.