Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Great event – FOD Wild Boar Chase
  • cjr61

Just returned battered and bruised from a day at FOD. Just to say I thought it was well organised and first time I’ve ridden FOD so nice the weather obliged too. Seems like they make a good amount for the Lions club so good on them. All the marshals were volunteers too (guess most event marshals are though).

Perhaps more than a finishers pen would be nice though. But, I’ll enjoy the sweet inky success never the less!

…and just in case I inadvertently met any STWers today I was the guy whose chain snapped on the first climb and then could be seen at multiple points later on flailing about with cramp from about 30miles on to which most people offered support in case I was having a major meltdown or something….hey ho!

Fun day out anyway.

Happy trails.

Turnerfan1
    Free Member

Hi,
    Yeah great event as usual.
    Third time doing this event and very enjoyable!
    A few bottlenecks to start which was a bit annoying but expected.
    Also a few annoying lads weaving in and out of people near first descent when one almost took me out needs a good slap!
    Max

russyh
    Free Member

Great event, managed to avoid all of the bottlenecks this year by starting near the front. Really enjoyable as usual, feeling a little broken now though

cjr61

Yeah I did find that too Max…couple guys going full out enduro gnar and hammering the descents then getting in the way on the climbs.

fatbikedog
    Free Member

First time today but great event and well run. Thoroughly enjoyed it. So there will always be some’ …..heads’ but that’s life. Enjoy.

jimster01

First go today, got absolutely killed on some of the climbs. Bottlenecks were annoying,but to be expected considering the amount of riders. Will be back 2017.

jimster01

The times have been posted, looks like no times for the full route….

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Great event – FOD Wild Boar Chase’ is closed to new replies.