Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Great customer service!
  • matther01
    Free Member

Bought a set of RCT3 pikes from alltricks.fr advertised with star nut and pump but arrived OEM. They just refunded me €40 for item received without them!

Dual RCT3 pikes with black lowers for £430…I call that a good result.

Really nice people to deal with and in really good English too.

cliffyc
    Free Member

It’s nice to see positive stuff like this on the forums. good service should be applauded!. 🙂

martinhutch

In which case, I’m going to applaud Wiggle – one of the threads holding together my 3-year-old bike rack disintegrated. Still in warranty, and was half expecting a lot of hassle getting a repair or replacement.

Pleasantly surprised by the response from both their customer service lady and warranty/returns guy. Efficient, good communication and working hard to get it sorted for me.

Will definitely use them again if it’s a straight price fight between them and the other internet chains.

Northwind

Did you get the set of seals with them?

matther01
    Free Member

Mr Northwind…you’ve now pissed on my parade! I didn’t get any seals. In effect the refund does just cover the pump and seal kit. Oh well…still happy overall as they look mint on my Ti Slackline

mikewsmith
    Free Member

So you didn’t get what you ordered and the refunded you when you asked and thats good customer service? I’d reckon shipping what was advertised would be a start and declaring that your flogging off OEM.

Northwind

matther01 – Member

Mr Northwind…you’ve now pissed on my parade!

It’s a service I provide, you are very welcome

racefaceec90

the bike shop i frequent melksham cycle centre,i rate highly for a number of reasons.

1. the manager dave has let me buy bikes of him interest free.

2. he let me ride said bike whilst paying it off.

3.even though he knows i’m unemployed.i’m more worried about keeping up the payments than he is (he seriously is very laid back).

4.he also buys us lunch (even though i’m unemployed) when i have been in his shop when they go and order lunch.

i seriously cannot thank him and his shop staff enough for being so kind to me,i will always shop with them whenever i have any money for bike stuff.

truly great guys indeed 😀

matther01
    Free Member

Mike – I kind of suspected that the web page was wrong anyway so was actually expecting OEM and was happy to pay the asking price (never seen these ones before in all black, and the white ones are over £600 in most places). When they arrived I just pointed out their web page was incorrect and needed updating (wasnt complaining) and I get return email apologising and advising me of the refund. Most places I encounter require you to make a definitive complaint…these guys just took it upon themselves to sort it immediately.

nbt

I’d like to recommend the excellent “pissing on your parade” service provided by Northwind, always prompt and efficient with minimal fuss

Jamie
    Free Member

I would like to nominate Bloc. Got given a pair of Daytona sunglasses, and noticed they had a little paint blister on the bottom. Shot them a email, and bearing in mind I didn’t buy them direct from Bloc, they told me to pop them in the post, and they will send out a new pair.

I would also like to mention, Northwind. I had a parade planned, but the guy who was supposed to piss all over it got called away on another job, I believe to go stand outside a tent pissing in. Anyway, Northwind stepped in at the last minute and pissed all over my parade. It was drenched, and there was even a bit of splashback onto another parade in the area being organised by mather01. If you can get Northwind in to piss on your parade, then urine for a good time.

Edit: God ****ing dammit!

Scapegoat

Jamie – Freeloader! But we still like him added:
    160 words of amusing but painstaking and time consuming humour.

Edit: God ****ing dammit!

Maybe there’s a lesson to be learnt here….

Oh, and here it is:

nbt – Member

I’d like to recommend the excellent “pissing on your parade” service provided by Northwind, always prompt and efficient with minimal fuss[u]

😀

Jamie
    Free Member

I really need an editor.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Great customer service!’ is closed to new replies.