Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Graze.com
  • Jamie
    Free Member

On a whim, I just signed up for Graze via an offer in the back of the Guardian. First box is free and the next 2 are half price. I have ordered all 3 for next tuesday and then going to cancel after that.

Is it that simple or have I just been caught out somehow and soon am going to be drowning in nutritious dried berries (even tho I have got them only sending me flapjacks 😉 )?

Oh, and the offer if anyone wants it is:

Nick

I guess they figure you will not cancel and will order more stuff you could get for a 1/4 of the price if you could be arsed to buy it from a shop.

Jamie
    Free Member

I guess they figure you will not cancel and will order more stuff you could get for a 1/4 of the price if you could be arsed to buy it from a shop.

Ah c’mon! It comes in a pretty box!

…but no, its going to be cancelled so quick it will make their hemp sandals spin. £3.50 usually…pffft. I am just about ok with paying £1.15 a pop 8)

ballsofcottonwool
    Free Member

My Wife and I both took out free trials last year and cancelled our subscriptions when the boxes went up to full price. There isn’t a catch.

MrNutt
    Free Member

There isn’t a catch. Its just shit. I received a couple of rotten things from them, cancelled despite having credit on the account.

crazy-legs

A lot of people in the office (me included) get them, there’s usually a couple of boxes in every days post!
    I quite like them but yes, the price is a bit off-putting. Mind you I complained about a late delivery one week and got the next box free.

jonb
    Free Member

As above really. I got some free ones ages ago but cancelled no problem when they went back to full price. They’re expensive and in no way a substitute for how much I’d normally eat during the day.

chvck
    Free Member

I also got them during a free trial period. Stopped them after that, they wouldn’t even last me half a day!

AdamW
    Free Member

Full of nut-based crap. I can’t eat nuts (and let’s face it nuts generally look like squirrel poo) so it is the opposite if ‘om nom nom’ for me: ‘mon mon mo’ !

Jamie
    Free Member

Full of nut-based crap

You can filter out the nuts though. As mentioned I have said no to everything but flapjacks, chocolate covered things and focaccia.

Still not holding out much hope of it being anything more than an afternoon snack.

wills2go
    Free Member

Ive had a free box and a couple at half price but when its full price at £3 odd a pop its a bit steep and not very filling but i have just discovered another site though that does sweets!!! http://www.thesweetclub.co.uk and boy i had a 800g box full of sweets delivered this week. Well worth the money only problem is everyone whats them and my mates kept nicking them!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Graze.com’ is closed to new replies.