Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Gravity dropper or other?
  • freddiest

For my orange 5

It’s a 2008 so 27.2mm only. I think this leaves me the choice of gravity dropper or ks i7 (i think). Any experience with either of these greatly appreciated. If GD, then which one and why?

Thanks

Hopk1ns
    Free Member

I have a gd for about 8 months now and had no problems. Gd are very basic and can be stripped cleaned and back together in 10 mins – simple design that works. Which ever make you go for make sure its got a bar mounted lever, they are so much better. I use a multi drop version.

Northwind

I love my GD, sure it’s ugly but I trust it completely. Simple and effective. Ugly though. But light… Parts are available though I’ve always had to order from the states, the prices are good but it’s a wee bit slower as you’d expect.

I did just buy a KS post, not the one you’re after but an i900 for my big bike… So far, not massively impressed but I’ll give it time. KS’s products were diabolical but they do seem to have learned from that.

grantway
    Free Member

i have a Gravity Multi seat post with lever control on my
    2008 Orange 5 AM after asking on here this was the only one to
    buy and to be honest never looked back, like Hopk1ns says basic
    but works

freddiest

Thanks for the help. Just splashed out on a GD turbo with remote. Expensive but worth it, hopefully

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Gravity dropper or other?’ is closed to new replies.