Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Gravel/ adventure Calendar
  • captcaveman
    Free Member

I have just created a calendar with as many Cyclocross based events from Sportive to Gravel races, but not including 1 hour races around a field! (there are plenty of places to find out about those!)

If you look at the Agenda view you get the full list for the next 12 months
    Hope it helps some people plan their year

Here is the HTML version

Here is the iCal format

I haven’t played much with calendars so if anyone knows how to share it so people can add it to their own calendars without me typing in everyone’s e-mail address, please let me know!

breadcrumb

Top work, very handy having them all in one place.

captcaveman
    Free Member

Thanks, I’m not saying it’s a definitive list so please tell me of any local events that are suitable for Cyclocross style bikes, and especially any other series

I have put on the 2 big series, the Adventure X series and the Wiggle CX Sportive series, I also added the Evans Ride it, which seem a bit more tame but I didnt want to get all judgemental! I’ve also put the Tortour which is the 3 day stage race in Switzerland

If anyone wants to embed the calendar on their blog or website just ask and I’ll send a link, and please advise on other ways the calendar can be used

bikebouy
    Free Member

Good effort that Man.

Saves me doing something like this over Xmas!!

Top work, have a biscuit. 😀

DrP

Augustish next year we’ll do the annual “DrP’s killer norovirus inducing, asthma flaring BLB ride type thing” too…

sounds fun eh…

DrP

captcaveman
    Free Member

Care to expand on that one DrP?
    Is that a formal event or just a STW mates thing?
    Happy to add it to the calendar if you want

stewart4444
    Free Member

Good work
    Thanks for this, very useful.

captcaveman
    Free Member

Here is the link to access the full calendar which you can then add to your own google/ android/ outlook calendar to get every event.

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/erbdadb94jvu0o67qk5r68g6a4%40group.calendar.google.com/private-053ba0e4efab4a989dd74dcc5035e050/basic.ics

My android phone even has the map of the event because I put the race location postcode in and the different series are colour coded

New events just added too for the Lapierre series

Please tell me more events and feedback on the calendar/ usability as it stands

dbukdbuk
    Free Member

I’d really like to do Dr Ps BLB ride next year. Missed out this year although I did do L2B off road on the cx bike. Maybe you could give me a shout when planning?

garthmerenghi
    Free Member

Top work OP. Many thanks

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Gravel/ adventure Calendar’ is closed to new replies.