Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • GRANNY CAR!
  • CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

A tale to tickle the STW funny bone a little, I feel.

Little Miss CFH has an astonishing memory, amazes me at times. She knows almost any car badge she sees, and tends to associate them with people. My mother drives an Audi.

Strolling through the village the other day, on one of those early spring evenings that delight the soul, a chap pulled up at a crossroads in his brand new, gleaming…R8 Spyder.

He looked happy, and so he should. Nice looking car, making a lovely noise.

(Stock photo from Autoexpress)

Little Miss CFH spotted the badge and began to yell….”Daddy! Daddy! Look! It’s a granny car! GRANNY CAR! GRANNY CAR!”.

He looked a little less happy.

🙂

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Cool story bro.

Cougar

Would’ve been cooler if you hadn’t delivered the punchline before the story. (-:

wolfenstein
    Free Member

I dont get it 😐

Drac

Is this the Reader’s Digest hour?

thestabiliser
    Free Member

He’s been possessed by the spirit of Wogan What’s that Terry? Can’t make it out. Sounds like “Ocker…Moe…Ocker…Gray…vuh…….riseagaaarrrrrrrnnnn”?? ANy ideas?

jam-bo

I dont get it

New money disdain. 😉

DezB
    Free Member

I was down the seafront with my son and these 3 boys came running past us going “Look LAMBO!” They ran up to this yellow parked car and my son says to em “That’s a Toyota”

Similar story. But different. 8)

CountZero

I was down the seafront with my son and these 3 boys came running past us going “Look LAMBO!” They ran up to this yellow parked car and my son says to em “That’s a Toyota”

That, I would have loved to have witnessed! 😆

King-ocelot
    Free Member

I’ve had 2 Celica’s (none in yellow!) and this happend a couple of times – youngsters mistaking it for a Lamborghini or supercar. One boy pointed it out to his mum claiming ‘Ferarri’ his mum was impressed and gave me the eye. I retold the tale to my mate who dubbed it ‘council house Ferrari’ and the name kind of stuck.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘GRANNY CAR!’ is closed to new replies.