Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Grand day for it show us your riding pics!
  • postierich
    Free Member

4 hours riding from Kendal to the Howgills and back icy trails and roads!
    Climbing in the cold by Richard Munro, on Flickrhttp://www.flickr.com/photos/nzrich/sets/72157628884433769/

Baldysquirt

today

http://twitpic.com/87lqdk

http://twitpic.com/87lpkw

and yesterday

http://twitpic.com/87bczn

sorry, couldn’t be bothered to put on flickr

godzilla
    Free Member

hammy7272
    Free Member

Is that reeth ?

psychobiker
    Free Member

This landed near me whilst out riding, on my own so no pics of me.

Don’t think I’ll see this very often.

m0rk
    Free Member

OK so I left the MTB at home

Somewhere in QECP midway on my SDW ride on the SS crosser

Taff
    Free Member

Mork – did you head up quite far on the SDW? Saw a yellow bike when going down one of the hills but didn’t pay too much attention. Was near West Dean woods.

Bustaspoke
    Free Member

Had a great days riding around Rivington yesterday,I love it when we get a good frost.:D

Not been out today though,bit of a hangover,yep Saturday was a good day!

ska-49
    Free Member

Had a quick sunny blast down here in Falmouth! Fantastic bar the hideous wind.

doubledunter
    Free Member

Glen Loin by doubledunter, on Flickr

colournoise

slainte 😀 rob

mashiehood
    Free Member

a stunning day in the surrey hills, its was like riding on a really cold summers day! – my bike posing by friday st!

mashiehood
    Free Member

ps – it was really quiet out today – having read some of the forums this eve, everyone must have been surfing the internet!

DarrenH

Great day for it 😀
    [/url]
    Untitled by DarrenH29, on Flickr[/img]

ahsat

Fantastic weekend, but full of a stinking cold! However, wasn’t going to miss the weather even if I wasn’t up for biking, so instead went for a walk.

View from Helvellyn towards Ullswater by ahsatb, on Flickr

Did see three lads on the top on bikes, two in shorts, and thier legs were red raw with the cold. It was -12 in the wind on the summit! I wear shorts most of the year, but seriously – get some longs when it is that cold.

My legs are screwed – they forgot how to do mountains without a bike!

Speshpaul

first day out this year due to head cold, managed 17miles but felt fanastic, cleared my head and chest….

simonralli2
    Free Member

Another amazing day today. I am just off on my bike looking for a waterfall a friend told me about. Will be taking a lot of pics today if I can keep warm enough. 😀

Alex

Jess – Haugh Wood Jan 2012 by Alex Leigh, on Flickr

Saturday, messing about in the local woods, crash, sore hand. Sunday, out with my youngest in other local woods. She crashed on some frozen mud. No hard done. Top weekend. Amazing skies, which I entirely failed to get any pics of.

robgarrioch

Enjoyed the first decent daylight ride for months, good to get into the Pentlands ‘no-go’ zones (personally enforced) while the frost’s down. Wish had today off too, -3.5° this morning.

tollah
    Free Member

Concentration by sheldonattwood, on Flickr

A few from the FOD yesterday!

hughjayteens
    Free Member

Had an amazing day riding at Surrey Hills – didn’t get any pics but took the GoPro which captured the day quite nicely. Stayed really clean until the field at the end where my esteemed co-riders managed to fall off whilst riding in a perfectly straight line (last vid)

ComradeD
    Free Member

Calderdale

Brycey
    Free Member

Lovely day up in Honnister. Chilly out the sun mind.

sofaking
    Free Member

[/url] bike in a dew drop by SoFaKiNg., on Flickr[/img]

Sandwich

Managed to knacker my boots Saturday morning removing a stuck cleat. No riding for me until Tuesday pm. Not jealous, no not at all…..

simonralli2
    Free Member

Well I didn’t find the waterfalls as I took the wrong road out of Drumfries but still a cracking ride today.

16th January by simon ralli, on Flickr

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘Grand day for it show us your riding pics!’ is closed to new replies.