Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Grand Canyon or an alternative.
  • d00m
    Free Member

I’m thinking its about time to replace my 2006 merlin malt 2 with a new hardtail. I love the Malt but the frame is only a 15″ and being 5’11” its a little cramped when I do any lengthier rides.

I am impressed by the spec of the Grand Canyon 6.0 for the cash. Is there anything comparable out there that I should be considering as an alternative. (My LBS showed me a Whyte 901 which I liked but is a couple of hundred quid more than I want to spend.)

d00m
    Free Member

Anyone?

Shorty121
    Free Member

Suppose if you get and don’t like it then get a different frame and put the parts on it?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    MrTall
    Free Member

I was looking at the Grand Canyon as a decent first bike for a mate last year.

TBH it’s difficult to find anything that comes close to it spec and price wise here in the UK. CRC might have something in a Cube i suppose if you have a look? Rose may have something similar as well.

I bought a Canyon Roadbike last year and have nothing but praise for their products and service.

Taff
    Free Member

Unless you can get a sale bike that’s got an awesome rdeuction I doubt you will come close. FOr that kind of money it would be rude not to get it.

d00m
    Free Member

Thanks for the responses – think it may be the way to go.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Grand Canyon or an alternative.’ is closed to new replies.