Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Gramofon hi-fi wi-fi short review
  • Gunz
    Free Member

On the back of this thread:

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/what-bluetooth-to-hifi-device

in which quite a few people expressed an interest in the Gramofon router I thought I’d pass on a few thoughts as mine arrived last night.
    It came from mainland Europe within the week (couldn’t find a UK dealer so bought direct from their site) which I thought was pretty good and it’s nicely designed and finished being small enough to be unobtrusive if you wish to hide it.
    The initial set up was extremely simple (about 3 minutes) and the sound quality over my previous Hudl to bluetooth set up was night and day.
    I made the mistake of turning it off though at which point my domestic router went down and I had to re-set everything to get it back. A bit of a pain but easily avoided as long as you leave it plugged in.
    Overall, I was going to save up for a Sonos system but for £40 I’d recommend the Gramofon every time.

Available from their site here:

annebr
    Free Member

where?

Gary_M
    Free Member

Does it work with Apple Music? Can’t see anything on their site that confirms that.

Gunz
    Free Member

Ooops, sorry about the link and I now find my work internet won’t open it. Just search for Gramofon.

Doesn’t work with Apple, just Spotify and WahWah.

Gary_M
    Free Member

So you can’t just stream any music playing on your phone? That’s seems a bit of an oversight.

honourablegeorge

Gary_M – Member
    So you can’t just stream any music playing on your phone? That’s seems a bit of an oversight.

+1

Ties you into a set list of apps. No thanks.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Gramofon hi-fi wi-fi short review’ is closed to new replies.