Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Graeme Obree : Outsider Documentary – Kickstarter Project
  • somafunk

Graeme Obree : Outsider Documentary – Kickstarter Project here

Well worth backing, i was recently up at the GFT in Glasgow to hear Graeme being interviewed by Richard Moore with regard to his “beastie” speed record and it was a cracking night spent in good company and Graeme did not disappoint with his very particular and descriptive way of telling his own story.

A very worthy project to back and one of our generations true cycling greats (eccentrics?) who deserves our support, he has resolutely went his own way within the sport and openly shunned the drug riddled behaviour that cycling became in the 90’s and into the 2000’s so this is a Kickstarter project that deserves to be backed.

Kunstler

He is indeed a fascinating and inspiring character. I’d love to see this and it makes me wish tat I was a professional editor although 200 hours of footage is a lot to sift through.

surfer
    Free Member

bump

bencooper
    Free Member

bump again

Just backed this…

cudubh

I was also at his talk at the GFT. He is not a polished public speaker but a truly inspirational individual. I chipped in a few quid to try to get this made. You know you want to. Think of it as a Christmas gift.

somafunk

It’s the fact he’s not a polished public speaker that makes the talks so involving as his sheer enthusiasm and love for cycling shines clear without the usual PR bulshit hiding in the background. Thumbs up for the STW backers 😀 , only £4.5k to go so i hope the project is successfully funded.

Dolcered

Yay, they made the target!
    I thought he was ace at the GFT, got a massive soft spot for him 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Graeme Obree : Outsider Documentary – Kickstarter Project’ is closed to new replies.