Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Gotta love cats…
  • loddrik
    Free Member

So, my lovely 4 cats. Woke up this morning to find that one of my cats had shat on a pile of clothes I had left at the top of the stairs to take down for laundry. Of course I had reached the bottom for the stairs before I realised I had trodden in it and then on every other stair on the way down.

Once I had cleaned that up I found that one of them had thrown up all over the couch and radiator.

I then realised that another had had diarrhea during the night which smelt like nothing you’ve ever smelt and had it smeared all over her back legs. In addition, another one of the cats had been in the cat tray and stepped in it and walked it through the kitchen and hall.

After mopping floors, we bathed all 4 cats, always a laugh as my scars can testify to. By the time I’d taken the towels we used to dry them with down to the washing machine and come back up, another one had kindly town up over my duvet.

5thElefant
    Free Member

That’s why you kick them out at night.

legend
    Free Member

That’s also why you don’t get 4 of the ****

timc
    Free Member

What have they been eating?

legend
    Free Member

Spew – normal
    Shits – nowt exciting
    Shitting elsewhere – “that ****’s just ruined the litter tray, I am not going in there. Clothes ‘ll do. ”

mintimperial

Yeah, I love cats but four of the buggers is just asking for trouble. Sounds like they might have picked up a cat version of norovirus or something. Hope they get well soon.

mrsfry
    Free Member

Hope the vet doesn’t cost to much. You are a awesome person who can see the funny side of poop and vomit.

PS
    Wear slippers and try to look where you are walking 😆

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Gotta love cats…’ is closed to new replies.