Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Got your tomatoes outside yet?.
  • Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Due to the sh1tty weather recently, just got them out the greenhouse today. A mix of vine and tumblers, I’ve went for it this year, 26 plants in all!.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Yep, and they’re doing well. As are my chillies!

yossarian
    Free Member

No, all mine bar a couple of tumblers are staying in the greenhouse this year. The bloody things are already over a metre tall and beginning to fruit. No point in moving them now. Just planted out a load of courgettes, artichokes and aubergines though, made a new raised bed last weekend, bloody massive it is. Far too big really but we’ll probably end up filling it!

shindiggy
    Free Member

You shouldn’t let the tomato plants get too tall, trim them down.

aP
    Free Member

Mine have been out for at least 6 weeks, looking ok so far, but the broad beans are properly going for it.

ski
    Free Member

I have a small raised bed that I let some Tom plants seed down from last year, have maybe 200+ plants about 15cm high, looks amazing, but not sure how it will crop!

lol

simondbarnes

Mine have been out quite a while. Seem to be doing ok.

MrOvershoot

Mine have been outside for the last 4 weeks and they are looking in rude health 😀 and that’s in the northern home county of Cheshire.

Oh I ended up with 42 plants from seed, combo of Harbinger, Gardeners DelightF1 & Sungold.

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Tommys are out. Chillis are in still.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Got your tomatoes outside yet?.’ is closed to new replies.