Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Got to wonder what this ****head was thinking!
  • CountZero

Tries to steal a biker’s keys while he’s sat at the lights. Clearly didn’t see the video camera on the biker’s lid, superb shots of the perp’s face:
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdWIH9RTi1o&sns=em[/video]

Northwind

I had someone try to do that once, ended up in a weird stalemate where he had his hand on the key, I had my hand on his, and none of us could really work out what to do next. Luckily motorbike kit made me look less weedy than I am or I imagine he’d have just pinged me off the bike with a flick of his finger.

Jamie
    Free Member

Where’s a Brazilian policeman when you need one?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Wonder what he was thinking?

Not much.

JCL
    Free Member

Is it because he is Taliban?

boxelder

Taliban?
    Why?

jekkyl

Bit boring, was expecting the biker to get off & kick the shit out of him.

globalti
    Free Member

Does looking like a moron give you street cred these days?

wrightyson
    Free Member

Gangster in polo 🙄

monkeychild
    Free Member

Is he in his pjs??

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

At least he wasn’t wearing a onesie…

IanW
    Free Member

Would the police have any interest?

grum
    Free Member

Is it because he is Taliban?

Seems a bit racist.

batfink
    Free Member

Is that Brazilian one for real? blimey

gobuchul
    Free Member

WHat was he going to do with the keys?

If he isn’t going to try and get the guy off his bike what use are the keys?

alpin
    Free Member

i like jamie’s video more….

gogg
    Free Member

Nick the keys, steal bike later??

grtdkad

Did that Brazilian copper just climb back on his car and drive off as if nothing had happened there?

grtdkad

… On his lunch break I guess 🙄

BobaFatt
    Free Member

I’m sorry, but the Brazilian deserved that.

The polo ponce in the first video will likely try that again but will pick on the biker who carries the large spanner for moments just like that…. Then will most likely be compensated and get to tell his story on Jeremy Kyle

gobuchul
    Free Member

Nick the keys, steal bike later??

From where?

The guy nicks the keys, runs off and the biker has to get AA or RAC to get him home.

The chav that stole the keys has no idea where the bike is, he doesn’t seem to be the smartest and doesn’t seem to have clocked the plate.

I just don’t get it.

iolo
    Free Member

To be fair the guy in OP’s video does look like he could be suffering some kind of mental illness. That would explain his actions.

tightywighty
    Free Member

gobuchul – Member

From where?

The guy nicks the keys, runs off and the biker has to get AA or RAC to get him home.

The chav that stole the keys has no idea where the bike is, he doesn’t seem to be the smartest and doesn’t seem to have clocked the plate.

I just don’t get it.

Maybe just take the keys and keep them in his pocket or drop them down a drain to annoy the rider.

I bet if you followed the guy around for a few days you’d find that he was causing general nuisance to people all day every day.

gobuchul
    Free Member

To be fair the guy in OP’s video does look like he could be suffering some kind of mental illness.

Maybe. Looks pretty wasted on something to me.

I bet if you followed the guy around for a few days you’d find that he was causing general nuisance to people all day every day.

Very likely. However, looking at the state of him, I would expect he gets fairly regular kickings.Doesn’t look the most formidable of opponents. My money would be on the guy wearing leather and a crash helmet.

DezB
    Free Member

To be fair the guy in OP’s video does look like he could be suffering some kind of mental illness. That would explain his actions

Being a scumbag chav is a mental illness now?
    SCD or something?

He was with a bunch of scumbag mates and was probably just trying to show off to them what a clever scumbag chav he is.

Jamie
    Free Member

Maybe. Looks pretty wasted on something to me.

He is high on crime.

Underhill
    Free Member

Or… Grabs keys, biker jumps off to give chase, mates wheel bike away for later.

Northwind

Don’t overthink it, it was probably nothing more complicated than any other bit of petty antisocial behaviour/vandalism, no different to keying a car or tipping a bike over. That’s what it was for my dude, he had no expectations of getting the bike- never tried to get me off it, he just wanted the key. Shitbags, basically.

olddog

Looks like just a bit of low level thuggery. Think nicking someone’s bag at school and chucking in the bins or hassling a pensioner on the way to the shops. With his mates, in his neighbourhood, acting the hard man. Just a tosser.

stumpy01

Bit different, but happened to several of my mates on bicycles when I was younger. Stop at traffic lights and one bloke gets in front, one bloke stands behind and you give them your bike or they give you a good smacking. Usually a few of their mates hovering around nearby to join in if you don’t give it up straight away.

globalti
    Free Member

I don’t think the scumbag realised that motorcycle keys can’t be removed unless the ignition is turned off. He just wanted to nick them then run off taunting the rider to show his mates how clever he was.

CountZero

Just come back to this, and a couple of comments make some sense, either just being a total knob, trying to look the big man to his mates by winding people up, or, as Underhill suggests, he’s trying to get the key, leg it with biker in persuit, scumbag mates wheel bike away.
    Otherwise just not the full shilling.

chewkw
    Free Member

Brazilian Police wins hands down.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Typically, this shitebag will try it with the wrong person at some point & end up with some broken body parts. Or worse/better.

plumslikerocks
    Free Member

Where was this, anyone?

bratforder
    Free Member

It’s on Manningham Lane in Bradford. Recognise the cheapo bed shop on the corner. A real classy neighbourhood.

rockhopper70

The freeze frame of the chap’s face is doing the rounds on Facebook, posted by the female motorcyclist.

toys19
    Free Member

I was told today it was a female on the bike. dunno if that is true, but make you realise what an even bigger see you next tuesday that traksuit dude was.

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)

The topic ‘Got to wonder what this ****head was thinking!’ is closed to new replies.