Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Got tipsie on a week night and spent £70 on CRC…oops
  • toab
    Free Member

Got tipsie on a week night and spent £70 on CRC.

Newcastle brown + Dr. Who + stressful day = random spending of money you can’t really afford – anyone else get that?

And it’s not like I even bought the bits I need for the crappy bike that’s in pieces in the shed (off to Evans on saturday to give the credit card another tw*ting)

Ambrose

Not at all uncommon over here in Ambrose Towers.

lipseal
    Free Member

I spent a grand in one hit , but it was worth it. 8)

Jamie
    Free Member

I got tipsy tonight and ate 2 boxes of chocolate flapjacks….so I made some pounds.

naokfreek
    Free Member

Woosh and away…..you did a good thing. At least you’ll have things. A night or two on the town….regrets.

(maybe a tad severe)

jools182
    Free Member

24 hour supermarkets can be bad too
    Went to tescos once when tipsy and came back with a tv

brant
    Free Member

I woke one morning to see I’d won an Ebay auction in the USA with a bid I’d placed three days previously for a Bontrager Cyclocross bike, with no recollection of it 🙂

Keva
    Free Member

Tipsy ?

I thought only women get tipsy. You’ll be getting all flustered next when you see your bank balance.

One thing I’d never do again though is go clothes shopping whilst pissed.

Kev

Tiger6791

Are you all women!

I’m stressed, i’m a bit tipsy, I need to do some shopping…blah blah

MTFU!

5lab

woke up after my birthday a few years back to 3 emails. I’d bought, and paid for, a ukelele and ‘how to play ukelele’ book on ebay at 5am. Arrived a few days later.

Still not sure what posessed me..

jonny-m
    Free Member

ha i do this all the time. its the only excuse i can get away with. usually buy the stuff i need though and funnily enough its allways from CRC.maybe they should win the “easiest website to negotiate when drunk award”

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Got tipsie on a week night and spent £70 on CRC…oops’ is closed to new replies.