Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Got that just ordered a new bike anticipation :-)
  • Too_Punk_To_Funk
    Free Member

Just ordered on of these…

Planning on getting the 18 month old’s child seat on the very back and the 4 year old sat in front on the rack with a grab bar of some description for trips to the park etc 🙂

It’s no Big Dummy, but it does seem to be good for not a huge amount of cash…

Swiftacular
    Free Member

Thats my plan almost exactly, depending if i get my extra pay this or next month. But its a Yuba for me…

duntstick
    Free Member

Just need some of these to tuck your slacks into and your away……….

Too_Punk_To_Funk
    Free Member

Yeah, I looked at that. But was swayed by the spec of the Kona. The Yuba seemed to have better load carrying capacity, but as I reckon I can get enough on the Ute then it was down to finishing kit etc…

Too_Punk_To_Funk
    Free Member

Just need some of these to tuck your slacks into and your away……….

It’s sandals to go with a utility bike is it not? I do have a beard already 😉

Swiftacular
    Free Member

The proper 26″‘s of the Yuba keep swinging me back that way, as i plan on plenty of beach trips with the kids on mine. Like the spec of the kona, just not the tyres/wheels.

zaskar
    Free Member

Whoa!

Well at least your child won’t be squashed behind you-space, safe and a good view of whats going.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Got that just ordered a new bike anticipation :-)’ is closed to new replies.