Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Got some dust in my eyes…..
  • globalti
    Free Member
    hilldodger
    Free Member

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

and that wasn’t staged !

maybe you need to dust away the dust from the dusty room you are sitting in

nealglover
    Free Member

and that wasn’t staged !

Understanding what “flash mob” means Fail.

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

A flash mob (or flashmob)[1] is a group of people who assemble suddenly in a public place, perform an unusual and seemingly pointless act for a brief time, then quickly disperse, often for the purposes of entertainment, satire, and artistic expression.[2][3][4] Flash mobs are organized via telecommunications, social media, or viral emails.[5][6][7][8][9]

Understanding what “flash mob” means Fail.

Camera work was far to good, was an advert for woolies !

globalti
    Free Member

That’s the wonder of Woolies.

They are the equivalent of M&S in South Africa.

BobaFatt
    Free Member

Far too well filmed and obvious to be anything other than blatant advertising dressed up to be something wonderful

nealglover
    Free Member

A flash mob (or flashmob)[1] is a group of people who assemble suddenly in a public place, perform an unusual and seemingly pointless act for a brief time, then quickly disperse, often for the purposes of entertainment, satire, and artistic expression.[2][3][4] Flash mobs are organized via telecommunications, social media, or viral emails.[5][6][7][8][9]

Exactly.

So all flash mobs are “staged” then ?

If you wanted to make a different point to the one you made, then you should have made it 😉

shermer75
    Free Member

Being in SA it’s more likely to be a flish mab

Pook

Flash mobs are ALL staged. That’s what they are.

peterfile
    Free Member

Flash mobs are ALL staged. That’s what they are.

I showed Mrs File an “optical illusion” last night and she immediately exclaimed “that’s obviously fake”

🙂

scaredypants

peterfile – you’ll be all itchy “down there” as they start to grow back, too 🙁

ourmaninthenorth

Far too well filmed and obvious to be anything other than blatant advertising dressed up to be something wonderful

Unless you live in SA, the advertising is irrelevant.

So ask yourself: did the Soweto Gospel Choir move you with their tribute or not?

stilltortoise
    Free Member

So ask yourself: did the Soweto Gospel Choir move you with their tribute or not?

Honestly? Not.

Sure, it was beautiful singing, but I had no clue what the actual lyrics were and even knowing the context I was left luke warm. Sadly it came across as nothing more than a cash-in on Mandela’s death. I’m sure that wasn’t the intent and I feel a little disappointed I have that cynical view, but you did ask 😀

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

Its a carbon copy of a London Choir doing that in Sainsburys or Waitrose last year.

ourmaninthenorth

but you did ask

I did..! 😀

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Got some dust in my eyes…..’ is closed to new replies.