• This topic has 48 replies, 23 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Daffy.
Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • got myself a cheap joystick
  • the00
    Free Member

Now gone.

Del

I’ve got 2 joysticks. One a year old and one 2 years old.
    Last year they were the same brightness. This year the older one is noticeably dimmer.
    Would a failing battery have reduced life or reduced brightness

I’d be surprised if that’s due to the battery. They’ll be a constant current supply at your chosen power level. I would be more inclined to think the led had suffered heat damage.
    Fire it back to exposure and they’ll sort it.

MarcSussex
    Free Member

Has anyone picked one of these up and can confirm a helmet mount is included?

Also how big is the packaging as i’ll need to collect on the bike and hopefully fit in jersey pocket?

nedrapier

If it’s like my mk10, it’ll come in a 6-7″ square by 2″ deep soft case, with all the gubbins inside. Shove it down the front of your jersey.

Or spread the weight by mounting it to the helmet, and shoving the emptier box down the front of your jersey.

the00
    Free Member

Yes, as described above. Helmet mount and bar mount.

whatgoesup

Picked mine up today. £90 after BC discount.
    Once I’ve sold my Diablo MK3 on the ‘bay I reckon it won’t have cost too much to update at all.

nedrapier

just picked mine up. the back panel with the button, plug and holes doesn’t look reassuring, does it? 😆

TiRed

Red elastic band mount, not the proper alloy bar mount. I still have my original joystick adaptor for the proper mounts.

Daffy

Red elastic band mount, not the proper alloy bar mount. I still have my original joystick adaptor for the proper mounts.

Standard these days on anything that might feasibly be used on your lid.

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘got myself a cheap joystick’ is closed to new replies.