Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Got my mojo-new bike content
  • Algore
    Free Member

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3384/3613596880_c24cfa8900.jpg?v=0

Not sure how to upload my pic. But here it is.

-Tires are not lined up but am about to change the rear for a new Ralph and the front still has a tube in, so both these tires will be coming off and adjusted accordingly.
    -Rear brake and mech cable are a little too long.
    -Yes, garden is a little messy. But what would you rather do, build up this or pick up weeds?
    -Fork a little heavier than I would like. But nice and solid. Scales say 26.5lbs.

sharki
    Free Member

Too much blue 😉

gizzardman
    Free Member

Quality… all i can say!

bigsi
    Free Member

Schweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet 😀

stratobiker
    Free Member

SB

FuzzyWuzzy

Nice, although 3 different anodizing colours must break some rule to :p

pedalhead
    Free Member

Lovely, although I’d agree there’s one or two colours too many on there. Who cares though, I bet it rides like a dream.

finbar
    Free Member

Black, blue, orange, red, green and white? Please could you post some pics of your wardrobe/home decor too? I need a good giggle.

tinsy
    Free Member

Its is a bit colourful, looks a nice bike though.. doesnt it need a chainstay protector? maybe you could get a pink one..

Algore
    Free Member

Got heli tape on the chainstay but may get a chainstay protector also. The one on the seatstay is cut up from the freebie in MBUK this month.

Ordered up bits in red, was a little suprised when it turned up with blue links and QR- these will go when they wear out. But seemed a waste to buy new links and QR when the blue looked almost OK. But if anyone want to swap blue for red…
    Orange was an impulse decision.

Don’t worry, my wardrode is suitably colourful as well. Colours are there to be embraced!

Just got back from Cwmcarn, couple of laps and a little play at the freeridey bit at the top. Happy chappy.

And thanks for putting up my pic- tried but failed myself.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Got my mojo-new bike content’ is closed to new replies.