Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Got much snow in your area?
  • toby1

4-6 inches of the crunchy stuff here just North of Cambridge, looks lovely, sun is out now and loads of people seem to have managed to make it to work bizarrely, maybe we are getting a little more used to it after all. Great day!

grahamh
    Free Member

Nothing in Cheltenham, just a few flakes falling from the sky.

HeatherBash
    Free Member

>I find this snow situation very bizarre. I live in the Highlands, on the west coast, and have been here a few years now. Whenever the whole country gets a good dump of snow, it seems to miss us.<

Big Sunday might change all that 😉

http://www.mwis.org.uk/wh.php?fdate=091220

marsdenman
    Free Member

Next to sod all around here – Huddersfield area, West Yorks….

I do, however, forecast carnage later – sun is out, sky is blue, what there is is melting back – then it's forecast -4 for tonight = black ice central……

odannyboy
    Free Member

"Brighton, Top of Dyke Road this morning."

fitting name for a road in brighton… 😆

IanMunro
    Free Member

Christmas looks a bit suspect 🙂

jon1973
    Free Member

metcheck is an unreliable piece of crap

MrGrim

Light dusting in Fife this morning, but mainly ice. Now in the centre of Edinburgh and there's hardly anything. Heading to Glasgow in a bit where I'm expecting the same.

Bring on the snow!

djc1245
    Free Member

Snow was good fun for riding in today. Enjoyed myself and managed to stop for a few pints too. Probably about 300 mm in places and a few drifts in places, good for a laugh though.

maxlite
    Free Member

Ziltch on Gower

Fingers nearly dropped off whilst walking pooch tho 😕

footflaps

Few inches in Cambridge

Spongebob
    Free Member

Awesome pics guys!

I drove the kids 10 miles to school this morning, hardly any snow on the roads at all (all country lanes and residential streets). Then drove over to St Albans on the A10 and M25 to see a mate. No snow, light traffic and thinking how so many people have once again been scared off by the hyped up TV reporting. However it was quite bizarre heading over the hill near the cathedral as the snow cover went from next to nothing to a good 8 inches! Now that's the sort of snow I like driving in! Shame it was only for a total of about 200 yards in a round trip of some 55 miles or so. 😆

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘Got much snow in your area?’ is closed to new replies.