Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Got me some new wheels ;o)
  • althepal

Nice one mate. I thought it was a gearbox Lappiere!

ski
    Free Member

Nice one Ton, I take it this means you have had the green light to ride again, if so, double great news……

wwaswas

good news that you’re back on a bike ton – godhood a bonus 🙂

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Hmmm…..(strokes imaginary beard & thinks of the NYM)

Nice one ton! 😆

GW
    Free Member

I’d like a shot of that 😯

what’s the top speed on elec?, and smallest size they do?

ton

the motor cuts out at 15mph. but in the highest setting it feels like it gets you there instantly.

smallest is a 40cm, then 4cm increments.

TheFopster
    Free Member

That is actually remarkably cool. Am pretty impressed. Any of us likely at some point to struggle to keep going at this silly MTB lark due to health or age. Knowing there is something like that waiting in the wings is great. Have fun safe in the knowledge we all secretly want a go…

gonetothehills
    Free Member

Great news, Ton. Proof (if it were needed) that any / all cycling is good. Happy trails, and may the wind be at your back. Ah, now thinking about it, it doesn’t matter which way it’s blowing does it! 🙂

beanieripper
    Free Member

dude, didn’t realise that was the case…hats off to you for finding a solution that means you can still enjoy what you love rather than stop doing it…happy trails..

Sandwich

I can see that getting you places in a hurry. If I see you coming downhill I’m moving aside all that momentum could be overly exciting.

Popocatapetl

Can I borrow it for the SingleTrack Weekender???? 😀

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘Got me some new wheels ;o)’ is closed to new replies.