Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Got HONKED at on my bike by a white van driver today………
  • maxtorque

Just to prove there is some good in this terrible world of ours, said White Van honked me to get my attention, then gave me a big thumbs up, after i did a 2min long trackstand and an endo turn waiting for the traffic lights to change, in SPDs without putting a foot down 😉

#faithinhumanityrestored

martinhutch

#stealthbrag

maxtorque

#dontworryimcompletelyshitateverythingelseonamountainbike

😉

coogan
    Free Member

MSP

without putting a foot down

Don’t worry we have all fallen over and lay there on the road with our feet still clipped in and our hands still gripping the bars, just wishing the white van man drawing everyone’s attention to our ridiculous and embarrassing situation would just **** off.

maxtorque

“Turning turtle” as i call it

(just waiting for some kindly passerby to right us so we can carry on our way 😉

soundninjauk

I once had a passenger in a white van shout at me across the road to get my attention, and then when I turned he said ‘that’s the perfect bike for London mate, nice!’ or something along those lines (I was riding a disc braked hub geared Cannondale at the time). Not what I saw coming at all.

Andy-R

Some van drivers actually ride bikes, of course..

legend
    Free Member

Andy R – Member
    Some van drivers actually ride bikes, of course..

well as long as they don’t let that type in here!

beamends
    Free Member

i drive a white van and have been guilty of shouting shit at cyclists, but mainly roadies and everyone knows roadies dont have souls.

one of my best lines is shouting hydration whist passenger is hanging out of window waving a water bottle at them as i drive past, i even get the odd smile etc

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Got HONKED at on my bike by a white van driver today………’ is closed to new replies.