Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Got any inspiring stories of meeting an awesome girl after leaving an awful one?
  • slimtubing
    Free Member

I seem to have had a series of awesome girls since about 1991. every break up was amicable and for non combatitive reasons, finally met mrstubing working next door after 10 months of singledom, she is so hot I assumed she was married but it turned out she had just been dumped by some f8ckwit who thought she was getting too fat! 10 years strong, 2 littletubelings and she’s in a great place after shedding 16 kilos of baby weight, I’m in a great place as I’ve finally got full time work as a Planner and there’s loads of family coming to visit in the next few weeks.

binners

Bunnyhop forgot to mention who this legend was though. Come on BH name and shame 😉

samuri
    Free Member

Yeah. I went out with a complete fruitcake. I mean, she was absolutely beautiful, best looking girl I ever went out with, body to die for. Completely mental in all aspects, a very naughty girl in bed but also a complete nympho. She would run off with someone she’d met in a bar five minutes ago and then come back looking hot and flustered and want to know why I was looking pissed off.

I eventually ditched her but she kept turning up in my life again and again at the oddest moments and usually looking for either sex, an argument, pity or all three. She properly screwed with my head but I kept jumping back in. About 5 or 6 girlfriends later she was still turning up, cocking my life up, giving me the best sex I’d ever had and then nearly killing me when she would, as an example, drive across a blind junction at night without slowing down just to watch me scream.

Eventually I met my wife who being a girl was also completely mental but not in the same way. Then Debbie turned up again in a pub I was working in. The bloke she was with went to the toilet and she immediately came over, told me she was with him because he reminded her of me and how would I like to meet up afterwards…..

I said no, and that was that.

I have no idea where that woman is today, I heard she emmigrated to Australia but whever she is I’m sure she’d cocking some other poor buggers life up.

Hope this helps.

samuri
    Free Member

Bunnyhop forgot to mention who this legend was though. Come on BH name and sham

I’ve heard he’s built like Arnold, has the intellect of Stephen Fry, the looks of Brad Pitt and the riding ability of Steve Peat. Furthermore he’s a complete stallion in bed, has a huge knob and can make a girl go weak at the knees just by glancing in her general direction.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

*checks*

Nope, I’m not dating Bunnyhop. 🙁

cynic-al
    Free Member

emsz – Member
    Think hormonal teenage girls middle aged men with sexuality and self esteem issues.

Just about sums most on here up. Including me.

DrJ

dragged her up the chase

Haven’t heard it called that before

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

Had a girl that fancied me when I was younger but wasn’t really intersted in her at the time but we got to know each other and eventually got together and fell head over heels in love with her.
    All was great for just under a year and then on our 1 year anniverary she thought it was more important to go to a footbal match with someone who was trying to pull her rather than spend it with me.
    Things just got worse after that. Her ego became hugely inflated and turned into a nasty selfish person who ripped every bit of confidence/ self worth from me. She ended up going off with the Drummer in the band we were both in.
    All this completely screwed me up and ended up spending the next ten years suffering from depression with zero confidence and hit drugs in a big way as an escape from reality.
    One night 11 years ago I meet the current Mrs MM and she accepted me for who I was and over time she helped me rebuild my life. Still together today and have been married since 2005.
    I am now blissfully happy and can’t ever imagine being with anyone else. 😀

ianpinder
    Free Member

Bunnyhops story reminds me in part my own. I’ve been chasing a girl for years, was going on holiday skiing with her, but at the last minute she pulled out.

I went on the holiday and met an amazing girl, I skied with her everyday and spent most of my time with her. Where it differs is that she lives in South Africa, still she invited me over and I booked my tickets last week!

Woody
    Free Member

Think hormonal teenage girls middle aged men with sexuality and self esteem issues.

[quote]Just about sums most on here up. Including me. [/quote]

What you doin later big boy 8)

mikey3
    Free Member

I,m kind of seeing a girl at present whos a bit mad i think,we meet in a local pub ,i,m quite shy but shes easy to talk too.We always decide to walk back to mine but always end up in a secluded spot on the way back,not very romantic but certain urges seem to take over 🙄 .I know she will probably leave me in pieces further on down the line but i,m just trying to go with the flow and i,m happy when i,m with her so i,ll just settle for that i think.

dirtygirlonabike
    Free Member

I wouldn’t mind meeting a bloke who fits the description that samuri said above. Anyone? 😆

Have no inspiring tales of meeting anyone nice since my i’ve been single. I like the romance of falling for someone/the first few months of getting to know someone but romance seems to be dead these days.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

*glances at dirtygirl… hopes that it’s not a recurring knee injury*

DaRC_L

Money = the root of all evil
    Money squared = evil

Girls = Time & Money
    Time = Money
    Girls = Money * Money
    therefore Girls = Money squared

So Girls = Evil

P.S. Don’t tell the wife 😆

Bunnyhop

DGOAB –

Have no inspiring tales of meeting anyone nice since my i’ve been single. I like the romance of falling for someone/the first few months of getting to know someone but romance seems to be dead these days.

Ah yes, ‘the honeymoon period.

Binners – He’s as Samuri described, but I’m afraid he was a bit wrong about the ‘Brad Pitt look a like’, one can’t have everything 🙂

hillsplease

Yep. One GF tried to really half heartedly kill herself as a plea for attention , and had quite a lot in common with some of the others above – attactive, nymphette, wildly entertaining, and rather damaged. That all came to a bad end as she wouldn’t let it go, I’d moved out leaving her in the flat. Horrid silliness.

Then I met Mrs Please when I was really not wanting anything to do with women at all. Now married 11yrs, 2 kids, all very fabulous and couldnt imagine being without her, nor wanting to.

Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)

The topic ‘Got any inspiring stories of meeting an awesome girl after leaving an awful one?’ is closed to new replies.