Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Got a blue Cotic? Riding along river Esk today?…
  • MussEd
    Free Member

Were you riding along the Esk between Musselburgh and whitecraig on a blue Cotic this afternoon with no bell or other means of alerting people in front of your presence but with ripped at the fat arse tights and a face like thunder?

If it was you, when someone, even a lowly pedestrian, makes the effort to move his 2 year old off a 10 foot wide path so you can carry on unimpeded on your not so merry way, at least try to grunt a quiet ‘thanks’….rather than look as if said 2 year old just shat in your sandwiches, which judging by the size of your rump, you really don’t miss all that often….it’s crabbit feckers like you that give cyclists a bad name…

Manners cost nowt!

whatnobeer
    Free Member

Why did you have to move if the path was that wide? Was he so fat he couldn’t squeeze by?

geoffj

Maybe the kid was too fat for him to ride around?

epicsteve
    Free Member

If it was between Musselburgh and Whitecraig then it’s about 99% certain the bike was nicked!

timc
    Free Member

sounds like bad parenting to me 😈

MussEd
    Free Member

Heard the buzz of his tyre, turned around to see a bike slowed almost to a stop, reluctant to pass…so I grabbed Ted(who’s not fat yet) and we stood to the side to allow him to pass… A dirty look for our trouble…

Bike wasn’t nicked as there was no mad wheely skills on show…

cardiac
    Free Member

I pay path tax so I will ride on the path how I want.

MussEd
    Free Member

Fair enough, but I think you’ll find its footpath excise duty…

monkeysfeet
    Free Member

Blue Cotic? Probably drives an Audi and has an Orange for weekend fun. Gotta be a merchant banker 😀

epicsteve
    Free Member

Blue Cotic? Probably drives an Audi and has an Orange for weekend fun. Gotta be a merchant banker

I’ve got a blue Cotic (as well as a black one and a grey one) but don’t own any Audi’s or work for a bank! Although I have worked for a bank (not as a banker though) and did once own an Audi.

bigjim

ooh is it the guy from the ropes across the path thread who said he kicks dogs in his way and stuff?

bigjim

i am not slowing to walking pace, just going from 20+mph to 10-15mph – See more at: http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/cyclist-hurt-after-hitting-rope-tied-across-edinburgh-path#sthash.MnNOlGl4.dpuf

Ah, can’t be if he slowed below 10-15mph

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

East Lothian? Must be grumpy because he’s not on a fat bike. Or it was GW and he was pist at being on a steel frame.

purser_mark
    Free Member

You screwed his Strava segment, how cruel.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Got a blue Cotic? Riding along river Esk today?…’ is closed to new replies.