Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Got a 20hr coach journey tomorrow – recommend me an interesting App Game
  • Paceman
    Free Member

Got a 20hr coach journey tomorrow – recommend me an interesting App Game, puzzle or similar.

Need to kill the time.

Thanks in advance.

IvanDobski
    Free Member

Archipelago. Simple but addictive, especially the paid version.

knightrider
    Free Member

bad piggies or any of angry birds, free chess

uselesshippy
    Free Member

A lobotamy.

crazy-legs

Osmos.
    Incredibly addictive but a game that rewards patience and skill rather than all out blatting the crap out of something.

ronjeremy
    Free Member

You on iPad or iPhone? Either way don’t rule out bbc iPlayer and downloading a movie/doc/show or two or even a podcast to listen to whilst you close your eyes and relax for a while

organic355
    Free Member

Iphone/Ipdad – Real Racing.. Amazing racing game almost as good as gran turismo, graphics blow me away for a phone game.!

hungrymonkey
    Free Member

i watch TED talks on the way to work. make a nice change from solitare…

jodafett

Hill Climb is an addictive driving game and Bloons TD5 is ace!

TheFopster
    Free Member

Read a book? Just finished Reamde by Neal Stephenson. 8 hours should get you a few chapters in! (tok me a few days to finish it so there’s plenty to go at!) Can’t see how games alone would keep me going for 20 hours – fine for an hour here and there but for that long I’d need a bit more.

eyerideit
    Free Member

+1 for real racing. According to Mrs Eye “I’m addicted”

TooTall
    Free Member

Got an extra power source?

hammerite
    Free Member

I too am apparently addicted to Real Racing.

samuri
    Free Member

Personally, I’d get a few and swap around, including a kindle app.

But really good time wasters for me are…
    Plague Inc…
    SpellTower
    Freeze
    Nihilumbra

nickjb
    Free Member

Scrambled net. On insane its a proper thinking puzzle and eats up a lot of time

kazafaza
    Free Member

+1 Hill Climb, Plague, Parking Mania, Open Valve…

Paceman
    Free Member

Cheers guys, the journey is with 30 teenagers as well 😆

nealglover
    Free Member

Real Racing 3 is a Fantastic Game !!
    Bloody slow progress though if you don’t want to buy loads of credits.
    It’s definitely been designed to make people spend.

Real Racing 2 was better for being able to progress through the game without needing to buy credit. But nowhere near as impressive as an actual game.

MrOvershoot

TooTall – Member

Got an extra power source?

+100
    We have the SIL & Family staying & the need to recharge various devices during the day is paramount.

logical
    Free Member

Grand Theft Auto. There’s 3 and Vice city. Good few hours there.

CountZero

I get bored very quickly with games, like after about ten minutes. I’d rather have an ereader app stuffed with books.
    350 in my iBooks, for example…

Danny79
    Free Member

Contre Jour is a good platform puzzle type game, you can try out the 1st few levels in browser here http://www.contrejour.ie/ .

Smudger666

Great big war game
    Carcassone
    Cargo bridge

bawbag
    Free Member

Never been big into games on the tablet but have been enjoying Osmos. On sale in the Play store when I bought it a few days ago.

Paceman
    Free Member

Thanks guys, some games now uploaded. I’ve also got a decent book, plenty of music, and the latest Singletrack on the iPad. 😀

seadog101

Danny79 – Member
    Contre Jour is a good platform puzzle type game, you can try out the 1st few levels in browser here http://www.contrejour.ie/ .

+1

Tom-B
    Free Member

Booze. Lots of it. Some of the kids at the back of the coach will probably have some for sale…..as well as cannabis.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Get about 8 cans of ‘Brew to help the hours pass, assuming there s a loo on board.

bowie278
    Free Member

Monopoly!

The-Beard

Broken Sword is amazing. It’s the only game I was happy to pay for! 20 hours might see you half way…

konabunny
    Free Member

Download a couple of seasons of a really good TV show. 20 hours would be the first two seasons of The Wire – piece of piss.

umop3pisdn
    Free Member

Candy Crush

TiRed

Audiobook from itunes. Bourne legacy I put this on my son’s ipod for a trip to he south of France. You can still listen, even with your eyes closed or fighting back the travel sickness. Try doing that with a normal book or app!

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)

The topic ‘Got a 20hr coach journey tomorrow – recommend me an interesting App Game’ is closed to new replies.